• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Comair exit poll

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
By the way, my dad can beat up your daddy.. Get a beer and a life. My ex-girlfriend used to bitch less then you kids. I’m off, watching the Simpsons.. Way more intelligent conversations between Bart and Lisa compared to some individuals over here..

FD

You think so! I am so impressed with your use of the english language. I want to be just like you. What kind of job has that wonderful use of the english language gotten you? Boot Camp instructor?

Flyingdutchman said:
By the way, my dad can beat up your daddy.. Get a beer and a life. My ex-girlfriend used to bitch less then you kids. I’m off, watching the Simpsons.. Way more intelligent conversations between Bart and Lisa compared to some individuals over here..

FD

You know, you're absolutely correct about that. I agree with you 100%. I apologize. The guy just got my goat, and I turned into a teenager. Sorry, I'm off it, and out of here on this topic.

Peace to you all.

Sounds good to me to Jarhead. I was trying to make a point. Everyone has a typo or misspelled word now and then. I'll admitt it, I'm a dumb ass when it comes to spelling. Thank God I have a spell checker most of the time.

Jar,

I agree with you :)

ACA,

Haha. Well, coming from you (a 45+ years old gods gift to aviation at Delta) I’ll take that as a compliment, since I’m at least 24 years younger in that case.

Also, I speak and write 5 languages, how about you?
And yes your right, my English lessons where the ones I got in high school.. However, back in those days I was either:

a) chasing chicks
b) not at school
c) sleeping.

That having said, watching J. Springer every day does seem to help! ;)

Have a nice day.

If it wasn’t for Comair, DAL would be dead by now anyway.

I have to admit, I can’t spell (English).. But then again, my boss didn’t hire me to spell !

FD

fugghedabowdit said:
Traditional retirement is dead. Get your money elsewhere.

This is true. The new status quo dictates that retirement from a career in aviation represents getting your DE license and taking all of your life grudges out on some poor young student who still has hope for this industry. (true story)

acarpe3448 said:
If it was'nt for Delta, Coamir would not have anyone to fly. So whats the point in that argument?

This is not true. Comair would survive on its own, delta or not. Just look at FLYI.

Latest resources

Back