• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Comair exit poll

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Oh my gosh! Are we really back on the poor spelling trip. I remember this going on a lot around 4 or 5 years ago. Please forgive me for my poor spelling. The difference here is that I never claimed to be an english major, while Mr. Surplus claims to be so wonderful. But in any case, Kiss my A$$.

Ain't democracy great! We all get to believe what we choose to believe. 61 % of Comair Pilots believed differently than 39%. Live with it..........(BTW, you have no choice)

Jarhead - Can you please tell me which two words "Ain't" come from?

The RJDC has zero to do with the issues between Comair and its pilots. That is a lawsuit against ALPA national.....nothing more, nothing less. The RJDC ain't dead, sir.

"ain't dead" do you mean "is not dead"?

My gosh your grammer sure is poor Jar Head. Ain't it!

Any occupation that can mess up other peoples live is subject to investigation and reporting.

Very poor choice of words here Jar head!

Thanks for your very first post! You brought a lot to the table with that one. Whole lot of good ideas put forth there. Keep up the good work!

Jarhead, can you please use proper english and sentence structure?

Last edited:
acarpe3448 said:
Oh my gosh! Are we really back on the poor spelling trip. I remember this going on a lot around 4 or 5 years ago. Please forgive me for my poor spelling. The difference here is that I never claimed to be an english major, while Mr. Surplus claims to be so wonderful. But in any case, Kiss my A$$.
Yes, we are back to that again. That’s because you have the hubris to sit there and call another person stupid, while you can't even master the English language.

You claim to be a Delta pilot, and if I am not mistaken, all Delta pilots are required to have a four year college degree. What college did you attend to gain the writing skills you demonstrate? I'm just a high school graduate and a crusty old Jarhead, and I know how to express myself with the native language of my country without the profanities and vulgarities. And by the way, during my time in the Marine Corps I learned more salty language than you could ever hope to muster. I've just found it to be a poor substitute for communication. A poverty of speech is a pretty good indicator of a poverty of the mind as well.

Had you just come across as a poor speller and an illiterate person, I could have let it pass. There’s really not too much shame in being uneducated. It just seems to make you such and easy target when you accuse others of being “stupid” when you can’t master our own language. I don’t care if you were a physical education major or mathematics major. I left high school with better communication skills than you demonstrate here, and I don’t even claim to have a college degree.

acarpe3448 said:
Ain't democracy great! We all get to believe what we choose to believe. 61 % of Comair Pilots believed differently than 39%. Live with it..........(BTW, you have no choice)

Jarhead - Can you please tell me which two words "Ain't" come from?

The RJDC has zero to do with the issues between Comair and its pilots. That is a lawsuit against ALPA national.....nothing more, nothing less. The RJDC ain't dead, sir.

"ain't dead" do you mean "is not dead"?

My gosh your grammer sure is poor Jar Head. Ain't it!

Any occupation that can mess up other peoples live is subject to investigation and reporting.

Very poor choice of words here Jar head!

Thanks for your very first post! You brought a lot to the table with that one. Whole lot of good ideas put forth there. Keep up the good work!

Jarhead, can you please use proper english and sentence structure?

You just keep digging your hole deeper, don't you? Have you ever heard of a colloquialism? Look it up if you don't know what it is. You may learn something yet.

Was I the one calling another person "stupid" while butchering the English language?

Last edited:
"I could have let it pass. There’s really not too much shame in being uneducated. It just seems to make you such AND easy target when you accuse others of being “stupid” when you can’t master our own language."

Are you just a dumb a$$ or do you not care enough to check your spelling? I believe what you were trying to say was "....to make you such an easy target.."

We can go on and on...you get my point? Are you really going to continue to point out my poor use of the language, while you continue to use poor grammer, and poor spelling? Once again, I never claimed to be an english major!

Or, grammar... :D

Last edited:
acarpe3448 said:
"I could have let it pass. There’s really not too much shame in being uneducated. It just seems to make you such AND easy target when you accuse others of being “stupid” when you can’t master our own language."

Are you just a dumb a$$ or do you not care enough to check your spelling? I believe what you were trying to say was "....to make you such an easy target.."

We can go on and on...you get my point? Are you really going to continue to point out my poor use of the language, while you continue to use poor grammer, and poor spelling? Once again, I never claimed to be an english major!

My "AND" for "an" was clearly a typo. Your errors were not, with the "looser" twice in the same paragraph, and the "your" for the word you're.

Again, I was not the one calling people names like "stupid" and dumb A$$. It's all about living in a glass house and throwing stones.

Don't get into a contest over this issue with me; you'll lose. (Or maybe you'll "loose").

Latest resources

Back