Comair exit poll

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
CF34-3B1 said:
I'm thinking a lot of the yes votes weren't on the property during the strike.

And I KNOW a lot of the yes voters who have been on property from 6 to 16 years. Your "thinking" does not have any basis in fact. I personally know a lot of senior Comair pilots who have voted yes, and they also voted to strike in 2001. The battle star stays.

Biatch

QUIT UR WINING U GUYS WERE NOT THE FIRST ONES TO STRIKE IN THE HISTORY OF THE AIRLINE BUSINESS SO QUIT UR FU@#KIN BULLSH!T ABOUT THE PILOTS NEW PILOTS BEING THERE DURING THE STRIKE AND U DONT OWN THE FU$#KIN AIRLINE. EVERYONES VOTE IS EQUAL PRESTRIKE OR NOT

STOP YELLING!!!!!!!

brokea$$pilot said:
QUIT UR WINING U GUYS WERE NOT THE FIRST ONES TO STRIKE IN THE HISTORY OF THE AIRLINE BUSINESS SO QUIT UR FU@#KIN BULLSH!T ABOUT THE PILOTS NEW PILOTS BEING THERE DURING THE STRIKE AND U DONT OWN THE FU$#KIN AIRLINE. EVERYONES VOTE IS EQUAL PRESTRIKE OR NOT

I'm glad we could hear from the intellectual side of the group.

I see DW's "brand scope" is having it's desired effect. Duane and Fred have managed to divide the last remaining solidarity in ALPA. The CMR pilots are evenly split. The CMR MEC is split. The ASA and CMR MECs are split... and to top things off Fins and Surplus are sparing.

Folks what we have here is the final stage of ALPA's failure. If the CMR and ASA pilots can't keep it together, then there is no way that ALPA can put this genie back in the bottle.

"Collective bargaining" and "bidding" as independent contractors are incompatable. When will we learn? Watch for the trend to continue.

To my fellow ASA pilots who are so quick to judge the CMR pilots, I would simply ask that you let them make their decision and support them in whatever decision they make. They must do what is best for CMR, just as we must do what is best for ASA.

To those who want to lecture about "holding up the bar" and "defending the profession", maybe you are confusing ALPA with a trade union.

"Brand Scope" my A$$

Last edited:
InclusiveScope said:
To my fellow ASA pilots who are so quick to judge the CMR pilots, I would simply ask that you let them make their decision and support them in whatever decision they make. They must do what is best for CMR, just as we must do what is best for ASA.

:( WHAT! :(

Comair pilots nuke the unity with ASA pilots and you say live and let live? Why do you hold Comair pilots to a different standard than the Delta pilots? You can blame ALPA, blame the Delta MEC, blame the Comair MEC ( ALPA will ), blame brand scope, blame the market -

At the end of the day if the Comair pilots ratify the agreement they own the agreement.​

The Comair pilots are responsible for their actions and if they agree with ALPA's representational and bargaining practice ( in cohoots with Delta management ) then I understand who is to blame.

The Delta pilots never promised us their unity. The Comair pilots did and the ASA pilots entered into a union. There is a reason why Benedict Arnold is hated and Lord Howe is an unknown.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back