• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
YourPilotFriend said:
Anybody know what the pilots schedules were leading up to the crash?

I think that will be critical. If it turns out that fatigue is a factor, the faster the press realizes how inadequate the current "rest" standards are the better.

Midnight Flyer said:
Are you forgetting what country we live in and that we as citizens have a right to express ourselves through freedom of speech?
Who made you the moral police? What makes you the expert on judging IFLYABEECH's comments and then deciding if it's the appropriate time for him to voice his opinion as to what happened?
I personally don't believe IFLYABEECH is being insensitive, uncaring nor coldhearted. He has offered his condolences to the passengers, family and crew.
Just because IFLYABEECH voiced an opinion as to what he thinks might have happened dosen't mean he himself has never made a mistake; I don't know where you come up with that asinine line of thinking.

Geeze 400, just get off the guys case and lets keep the arguing and sarcasm out of this thread. Lets focus on respecting the families and victims of this horrific tragedy.
I made my coments because he WAS insensitive and even made sure to judge their experience level as private pilot mistakes. He did not express any condolences untill everyone called him on his crass comments.

While I am not the moral police, I stand by my comments!!!! As you say, I can say anything I want. I choose to be respectfull of those who have been lost. You make your own decisions. If you and Iflyabeech can look at the families and say crap like that in their time of loss, then knock your self out. I hope you never wear their shoes.

Last edited:
Listen Midnight A$$, cant you just wait a couple of days to drag peoples names through the mud. This just happened this morning. Today we are just mourning the loss of our friends. All people here are asking from you and the BEECH know it all is for you to wait a couple of days to post your high and mighty crap, that's it. UBA757

gordon24 said:
Found this on yahoo when I typed in a search for "Comair Crash"
F'n jerks....

Comair Flight 5191 Accident Attorneys
www.johnsonandbenjamin.com We represent families of those lost or injured in Comair flight 5191 from Lexington to Atlanta.

Yea, and a friend told me a joke today about these Jerks.... Why are there only 2 Pallbearers for a Lawyers funneral? Because there is only two handles on a trashcan....

Sad, just sad....

Lawyers = Vultures!

God speed to the victims and the families.

Stratus

Last edited:
Anyone know if this was a CDO? They brought the plane in at 10pm and had to get it out this morning!!! Jeez..... So these guys maybe, if lucky....... 6 hours of sleep!!!!!!!!!! bs!!! 8 hour rest is bs, and should be reviewed.

They probably landed at 10pm, hmmm wait for the van and get to the hotel at 10:30 if your lucky. Get in room and shower... 11pm... Finally get to sleep at 11:30..

5am report... hmmm Gotta get up at 4am... So they were lucky to get 4 hours of sleep.... holy crap....

I feel horrible for everyone involved in this accident, including the crew members. For some unknown reason they took off on the wrong runway. What could have possibly distracted them?

There was also a jumpseater onboard. Was he in the cockpit? If so, did he notice the wrong runway?

Lastly, what do you do when you notice the end of the runway is coming up? Do you throw everything out and ride it off the end or do you try to make it fly?

Too many questions which have no answers and will take sometime to get.

Guys, we're all human. The Captain of the KLM 747 that slammed into the PanAm 747 in Tenerife was supposed to be the best pilot KLM had. If it can, it will happen!

Life's too short!

Forever tailwinds and blue skies for all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back