• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Comair Classes

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Glad to hear some good news. I interviewed June 18th. Just hoping to get a class befor Christmas.

Thank you to everyone keeping us poolies in the loop!!

No problem. It's the least I can do. I spent 5 months begging for info, now it's time to return the favor.

Sqw7700....word G. I got yo' back! You'll be in class soon enough with our interview date.

this seems to be the place currently get info on comair, can anyone say if they are hiring?? thanks

bad news

Well, our instructor told us today that the Sept 9th class has been cancelled. I guess A/C deliveries through the end of the year (a couple less than planned) is the reasoning behind this.

Ran into Kathy, and she confirmed that the September class is on hold, but that classes for October and beyond are still planned. A class of 10 started this morning. She also told me that the pool is about 140 deep right now.

All of this crap is subject to change as usual. Hang in there!

C'mon PR

You'r supposed to continue to give us good news. I was psyched when you listed all the classes before. Gotta take the good with the bad I guess.

Soon enough.

Hey PR,, could you tell what interview dates were in the class that just started, boy its looking like you REALLy got lucky!

Yeah, i lucked out big time. I think i heard they were all march new hires. There might be a couple straglers from February, but as far as I know, they're well into March now. The hiring periods were the 5th-7th and the 19th-21st. Hang in there...it's all a matter of when, not if.

PR-

Thanks for the insight. Those of us in the pool apreciate what you're doing. With any luck we'll all be sitting reserve together someday soon:)

Thanks again and keep up the posts!
TF

Thanks for all the info PR ! I really appreciate it. I interviewed on March 6th and have not been called yet. I keep in touch with two other guys that interviewed with me and none of us have a class date yet. I guess it will be October with the info PR posted.
I am really looking forward to starting and I am sure everything will work out great!
good luck to everyone !!

Latest resources

Back