Comair Classes

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Rumor Control

I ran the Sep classes rumor past John Erskine at SFB this afternoon. He promptly dismissed it. Still supposedly two dates for Oct. 80 or so to be trained by the end of the year. Oh well, at least I have multi students again....almost out of currency!

Anyone heard anything about upcoming class dates? Any March interviewees still out there? I'm end of April and I heard hiring was light that month. Anyone who interviewed in April...please speak up!

What number are you guy's calling to get a hold of Sharon or Kathy? I 've been getting nothing but that #*&n answering machine. I interveiwed Jun 18 so I know I'm probably way down in the pool!

Don't know if this has happened to anyone lately, but, I called Comair the other day and spoke to Linda Newberry. In the past, she has been more than willing to answer my questions, but, the other day, she said she can no longer answer any questions and that everyone is being referred to Sharon Jones. Weird. Maybe they are just getting tired of 300 phone calls a day. Oh well.

For the previous post...I use 800-964-2550 and used to ask for Kathy Avent or Linda Newberry.

Latest resources

Back