• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Comair canceling interviews

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You don't need money to buy anything, only people willing to loan you money to buy something. If JO want's Comair, he will find bankers to give him the money.

"Guppykiller" (god I hate that name... knucklehead) is, unfortunately correct.

One need look no further than the USAir/AWA merger to see it. Neither company purchased the other. They were combined by investors.

I think his source is himself.

My buddy was left a message by MG in human resources and was told to call MG back on his cell phone (odd, huh?). He did so, and was told that all classes were suspended till further notice due to Delta's uncertain future.

finnjl said:
I do not know about the September 2 class but starting on the 12 there are no more classes running in September. I was informed Thursday night after business hours. Delta is still negotiationg the contract with Comair and Comair has stopped hiring and running additional classes. That information is straight from the source. I would be called as soon as classes were to start again, so yes classes are cancelled. It is not simply incorrect but I wish it were.

I apologize to you and DGdapilot. I just received word of the same thing. I guess this would constitute "late breaking news."

Jetsetter said:
You guys want help from the Delta pilots now...what have you guys done to try and help out while they have been bleeding ?? a: told the furloughed pilots that you did not even want them at the bottom of your list (while you guys would love DOH on Delta's). a: The RJDC (need I say more)

ASA was more than happy about hiring furloughed Delta guys and someday that will be remembered. As far as Comair goes I know that 1060 Delta pilots will never ever ever forget your help.

Totally incorrect about not wanting nor letting furloughed Delta pilots join us. A formal letter was forwarded by our MEC to Delta's MEC welcoming any furloughed Delta pilot to join our ranks. I read and totally agreed with the letter. Please check your facts before typing incorrect information.

Cmr Mec

StaySeated said:
The recent joke of an loa was supposed to provide some growth.

And are the pilots holding their Chairman responsible for this?

Heard the Department of Labor has a full blown investigation underway of the "untouchable" Chairman and his Cronies.

uncle said:
Totally incorrect about not wanting nor letting furloughed Delta pilots join us. A formal letter was forwarded by our MEC to Delta's MEC welcoming any furloughed Delta pilot to join our ranks.

What was the date on that letter and what was the position of the CMR MEC prior to that date? Could you post that letter?

Latest resources

Back