Colleges Football?!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Sir Humpalot said:
I would say go Stanford, but we suckkk in football. But atleast we have basketball, if we can ever get past the second round. But atleast we have hot girls on campus, but again they are not that good looking compared to other schools. But atleast the degree looks nice on the wall, but again its just sitting there collecting dust. But atleast more millionaires and ceo's come from stanford, but again i am just a cfi.

It could be worse, i could have went to cal (uc berkely), ucla, or arizona.
Anything, and I mean ANYTHING except UCLA......and then Notre Dame, in that order!!!!!!!!!!!! ;-)

BEAT THE HOKIES!!!

Last edited:
Sir Humpalot said:
Yeah, ucla sux. Heres my prediction for the pac 10 but i dont think anyone cares. 1. usc 2. cal 3. oregon .....9. stanford
You're right...no one cares.

Would anyone else like to see Oregon State play S. Carolina? The Beavers V. The Cocks...nice.

Pac-10

Sir Humpalot said:
Yeah, ucla sux. Heres my prediction for the pac 10 but i dont think anyone cares. 1. usc 2. cal 3. oregon .....9. stanford
Hell yeah I care when it comes to the Pac 10!! Cal is gonna be good this year with Aaron Rodgers and his aerial attack. Oregon will be good too, but you forgot Oregon State!! You gotta hand it to the Beavers this year, they dropped Temple (which is what they scheduled for their first game) and picked up LSU on Sept 4th. That is some big, and I mean huge cajones!! Should be a good game! With the loss of running back Steve Jackson it will be up to Derek Anderson to lead the attack. Anderson threw over 4000 yds last year, but had 24 interceptions too. Correct the INT's and you have a Heisman caliber QB!! It's kind of hard to think of the Beavers as a powerhouse cuz they've sucked for so so long, but pending how they play Cal and Oregon, they could be fighting for the #2 spot in the PAC 10.

USCtrojan

gear_guy said:
Good school for education....bad school for football. Saw them play Clemson last year. I bet it took them the rest of the season to recover from that one.
Are you on CRACK?!?! We lost to Clemson 28-17 and were in 'relative' control of the game for the entire 1st half. What game were YOU watching?

We're consistently ranked in the top 20 IAA every year...played for the national championship in 2001...in 1999 we beat Div IA UNC-Chapel Hill (ok they suck for Div IA) 28-3 in Chapel Hill...Div. IAA national champs in 1988...with Ingle Martin (ex-Gator) at QB we're preseason ranked #4 and many are predicting FU to make it to the national championship game again...BRING ON PITT (Sept. 25). Yeah, FU sucks for football :rolleyes:
Cheers.

Last edited:
Here's another vote for USC from a So Cal native.
Get used to hearing Leinart to Williams--Touchdown USC!!!
That's if the NCAA lets him come back.

Paladin said:
We're consistently ranked in the top 20 IAA every year... Yeah, FU sucks for football :rolleyes:
Cheers.
IAA---exactly....who cares?

Go Alcorn State Whoohoo!

Trojans

Pistonpilot said:
Here's another vote for USC from a So Cal native.
Get used to hearing Leinart to Williams--Touchdown USC!!!
That's if the NCAA lets him come back.
All right a fellow Trojan!! FIGHT ON!!

USCtrojan

gear_guy said:
IAA---exactly....who cares?

Go Alcorn State Whoohoo!
And when exactly has MTSU done anything in sports? Bueller....Bueller....

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back