Colleges Football?!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hugh Jorgan said:
If we can just keep Chang off of national TV, he'll smoke 'em.

Your avatar says official qualifier for Ironman 2005? Did you qualify? Why not 2004? Sorry for the hijack, just curious.
No biggie, did not qualify, Racing Ironman Coer D'Alene in 2005, which is a Kona qualifier. That's the reason for the Avator. Tried to get a big fat mug of Matt Leinert in there, but it wouldn't let me fit it....That's why I have the Ironman avatar!! Anyway, good luck to Chang, I hope he has a sensational year!! Hopefully the defense can pick up some of their slack from last year. Maybe the Warriors can win the WAC at least!!!

USCtrojan

Dubya said:
I have one or two words for you...TAILGATE. As I said...luv my Illini...and it's a football school (thanks Red and Dick)...but it has been a downhill slide since the Sugar Bowl drubbing against LSU. So...I will be in the parking lot getting my drunk on and eating bbq until further notice. If they decide to win...maybe i'll step in and take a peek.

Glad to see SC back in the spotlight. Looks like you are in for another great year!

I may have to wait 'til basketball season. Flyin Illini baybee!

W
PS....please don't hold your breath unless you have freakish lungs
LOL, you kill me W!! I wish they would make a law requiring Tailgating!! It is so much fun!! Regardless of the quality of the team, Tailgating is a blast!! I know about suffering with the team, 'SC had some prettly lackluster years in the late '80's and into the '90's!! But....the Tailgating was still a BLAST!! Thank GOD the Football season is finally here!! Thanks for your blessings, we have high hopes for SC this year as Coach Carroll has built an incredible team with lots of depth. FIGHT ON!!!

USCtrojan said:
Racing Ironman Coer D'Alene in 2005, which is a Kona qualifier.
Cool. Good luck. My bro finished Kona last year, 10:45, he was stoked. I was a happy, beer-drinking cheerleader. He's only got one shot at qualifiying this year in Nice. Might have to go be a wine-drinking cheerleader for that one-with a stop off in Munich for Oktoberfest, of course.

I like USC's chances of kicking everyone's a$$ this year.

Gooooooooo Gators

701ev

Hugh Jorgan said:
Cool. Good luck. My bro finished Kona last year, 10:45, he was stoked. I was a happy, beer-drinking cheerleader. He's only got one shot at qualifiying this year in Nice. Might have to go be a wine-drinking cheerleader for that one-with a stop off in Munich for Oktoberfest, of course.

I like USC's chances of kicking everyone's a$$ this year.
That's an AWESOME time for Kona!! I was there last year as a cheerleader myself. I told myself for every mile my buddy ran I'd drink a beer!! Dam, that didn't last too long. Anyways, between the ocean swim, the friggin' wind on the bike and then the heat, that race is BRUTAL. Congrats to your bro, that's a HUGE accomplishment.

Thanks for the kudo's on SC!! I hope we have a GREAT year, I'm looking sooooo forward to watchin' and cheerin!!

USCtrojan

hyperboy said:
I agree the Big ten is the premier and dominating College football conference. A force to be feared...Go BUCKS!
Someone drug test this dude before he gets in an airplane again.

Big who? Try the SEC, man. There's no doubt that the Big Ten is a tough conference, but "premier" and "dominating"...that's a real stretch.

BTW, if you want to see the best looking chicks at a tailgate come to Athens, Tuscaloosa, or Oxford. I need to change my avatar for a few months.

Go Dawgs, sic 'em......woof woof woof.

chawbein said:
The University of Missouri will be winning the Big XII North this year.

M-I-Z...Z-O-U!!
Dam, Mizzou does look tough!! They're gonna have to beat Texas (In Austin), Nebraska (in Neb) and Kansas State at home. They should take care of the rest of em easily. Looks like y'all get a break and don't have to face Oklahoma this year!! Unless of course ya face 'em in the Conference Championship game. Brad Smith is awesome and looks like you're defense is all coming back. I think it will come down to either Kansas State or Mizzou in the North!! Will certainly be fun to watch!!

USCtrojan

tittyjet said:
BTW, if you want to see the best looking chicks at a tailgate come to Athens, Tuscaloosa, or Oxford. I need to change my avatar for a few months.
Correct! But please don't leave out the other SEC towns. You cannot name an SEC school town that is not full of gorgeous women. I love the South. The only bad part is getting thrown up on by a toothless, drunk redneck during the game. My Dad played for the "Bear" with Namath and company. I guess I'm addicted to football because it's in my blood. I just wish I could still play. 24 days to open season.

Roll Tide!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back