Colleges Football?!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
RJP said:
I'm confused. What does this have to do with Regional Airline Interviews?
You are allowed to be off topic as long as it isn't about politics or religion!

Pac-10

Hey, I figured while we're talking about it, FIGHT ON FOR OL 'SC!!! Looks like the Big 10 is well represented here!! Gonna be a good year!!

USCtrojan

P.S. Matt Leinert for Heisman!!!

college football

I agree the Big ten is the premier and dominating College football conference. A force to be feared...Go BUCKS!

Boomer!

350DRIVER said:
How bout dem Texas Longhorns...........

3 5 0
Da Horns are going to lose 6 in a row to the Sooners baby!!

Pac-10

Okay, I can't resist, I have to let the mudslinging fly.........Friggin' Luckeyes have a billion fans here. Just like their student enrollment. Big 10 premier?? Don't think so.....I'd have to say the SEC or ACC have the top honors there. Luckeyes will have a tough year, seeing they have to replace most everyone (14 players). My prediction for this year's Big Conference winners: (Love to keep this dialogue going...)

Pac-10
Southern California (WOOHOO!!!) FIGHT ON!!

SEC
Louisiana State (this pains me to say this) Thought it would be Georgia, but Lumpkin's out for season and just lost their star LB for first 3 games.

ACC
Florida State (kinda tossup with Miami) See how things go Sept. 6.

Big 10
Michigan

Big 12
Oklahoma

Big East
West Virginia

MAC
Marshall (Sentimental Fav)

Mountain West
Utah (only mention them cuz their hopefully gonna have a great year!)

Cheers to all as this will be a lot of fun starting Aug 28th!!

Beat the Hokies '04!

College Football

Hugh Jorgan said:
The NCAA career passing record will be broken this year. Move over, Ty Detmer.
Okay, Hugh, I gotta ask....By who? I think you're in Hawaii, so are you claimin' a Timmy Chang could break a NCAA CAREER passing record?!?!? Whooaaa Nelly......

The Illini? Oh my. I have to say, God love you man, cuz you stick by your team!! No Fair Weather Fans here!! That's awesome, I hope the Illini have an incredible, off the charts year, but I'm not going to hold my breath!! ;-)

USCtrojan

USCtrojan said:
Okay, Hugh, I gotta ask....By who? I think you're in Hawaii, so are you claimin' a Timmy Chang could break a NCAA CAREER passing record?!?!? Whooaaa Nelly......

The Illini? Oh my. I have to say, God love you man, cuz you stick by your team!! No Fair Weather Fans here!! That's awesome, I hope the Illini have an incredible, off the charts year, but I'm not going to hold my breath!! ;-)

USCtrojan
Jorgan,

I just looked at Chang's numbers....(meekly eating some humble pie). You're right, Chang's only 2218 yards away from the record. Hawaii was also 2nd in the nation in passing yards last year. (384.4 yds per game). Considering Chang passed for 4199 yds last year, I think he should clobber the record!! Good luck!!

USCtrojan

USCtrojan said:

USCtrojan
I have one or two words for you...TAILGATE. As I said...luv my Illini...and it's a football school (thanks Red and Dick)...but it has been a downhill slide since the Sugar Bowl drubbing against LSU. So...I will be in the parking lot getting my drunk on and eating bbq until further notice. If they decide to win...maybe i'll step in and take a peek.

Glad to see SC back in the spotlight. Looks like you are in for another great year!

I may have to wait 'til basketball season. Flyin Illini baybee!

W
PS....please don't hold your breath unless you have freakish lungs

Last edited:
If we can just keep Chang off of national TV, he'll smoke 'em.

Your avatar says official qualifier for Ironman 2005? Did you qualify? Why not 2004? Sorry for the hijack, just curious.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back