Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Paladin said:
GO PALADINS!!!!
Good school for education....bad school for football. Saw them play Clemson last year. I bet it took them the rest of the season to recover from that one.

gear_guy said:
Good school for education....bad school for football. Saw them play Clemson last year. I bet it took them the rest of the season to recover from that one.
They play Clemson every year and always lose, but 9 out of 10 years are ranked in the top 25 Div 1-AA. Not bad for a rather small school (2600 vs Clemson's 16000). 1988 national champions.:)

wrigley23 said:
1988 national champions.:)
You're not allowed to use statistics that old. Nobody remembers them.

JetPilot_Mike said:
You're not allowed to use statistics that old. Nobody remembers them.
Oh please, if it were'nt for 2002, you'd have to go back to 1970. I'm sure people still talk about the Hayes era in Buckeye country.

wrigley23 said:
Oh please, if it were'nt for 2002, you'd have to go back to 1970. I'm sure people still talk about the Hayes era in Buckeye country.
Most people talk about how stupid Clarett is, and how much Cooper sucked. OSU should have won at least 2 championships under Cooper, but he didn't know how to coach.

For all you bucknut fans, we'll see you 9/18 (for some payback from last year) in Carter-Finley!

Go Pack!!

And yes, I have my tickets...

I would say go Stanford, but we suckkk in football. But atleast we have basketball, if we can ever get past the second round. But atleast we have hot girls on campus, but again they are not that good looking compared to other schools. But atleast the degree looks nice on the wall, but again its just sitting there collecting dust. But atleast more millionaires and ceo's come from stanford, but again i am just a cfi.

It could be worse, i could have went to cal (uc berkely), ucla, or arizona.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back