Colleges Football?!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Bskin-

Notice my avatar. Your gators are playing my almamater to open season. I am sure they just want to whoop up on somebody to get warmed up. If we have the best game ever, maybe they'll put in the first string. That's about all I can hope for. It's gonna be ugly.

tittyjet said:

BTW, if you want to see the best looking chicks at a tailgate come to Athens, Tuscaloosa, or Oxford. I need to change my avatar for a few months.

Go Dawgs, sic 'em......woof woof woof.

You forgot the best one: Auburn.

WAR D@MN EAGLE!

Maybe this year the Board of Trustees will get their collective heads out of their @sses and stop micromanaging Tubberville.

The Mighty Big Red

Look out for the boys from Lincoln this year. Everyone is forgetting they went 10-3 last year and ended the season with a dominating performance over one of those teams from that conference up North. Almost every starter is back from a defense that led the country for part of the year in several categories and if there offense would have been better, Missouri would have been beat. The offense will struggle early but look for quality adjustments to be made by a staff that knows the West Coast offense better than anyone in college football. I am not saying they will win the Big 12 North but I guarantee they will not be a pushover and I have a hard time believing that anyone will win in Lincoln.

gear guy,

I think it's better for you guys ($$$) than it is for us. We do it every year -- start with 2-3 games with 'lesser' opponents. Doesn't prepare them well for the upcoming SEC schedule, or the occasional Miami game. If you guys hang in there for awhile, end up within 20 pts or so at the end, it's a moral victory. I recall when I was at UF, in either '85 or '86, Rutgers came to PLAY -- ended up in a tie. You never know. BSkin

GO PALADINS!!!!

And the Buckeyes should win the Big 10...but will probably choke against Michigan again :rolleyes: .

Dubya said:
Ok..how the hail does this work boiler? You can't be rootin' for the Boilers in one sport and the dang Wildcats in another. Be true to your school dude! Besides...i'm die hard Orange Krush....but I LOVE Gene Keady! He is...by far...the coolest coach in the Big TenEleven. He could have 5 dyslexic 5' 6" guards starting and he would make them competitive. They should have a camera on his face at all times...pic in pic just to watch his expressions. Keady Kam.

Sorry to jack the thread..but I had to step in and defend Pur-don't.

jk...hehe:p

Kentucky blows....everyone knows....as far as football goes.W
Yeah, UK sucks at football, but expectations are so low that if they get 6 wins, all hell breaks loose in the Bluegrass. Kinda like if Duke wins a football game...

I love my Boilermakers with all my heart, but I was born in raised in Lexington. All I ever remember are the Untouchables and the Unbelievables. I bleed blue through and through... I will always root for the CATS, even if they are playing The Combover.:D

I hate Louisville *almost* as much as I hate IU. Well, not really. I hate IU much more. But Bob Knight rules!

Hey chaw,

Why don't you put some of that hard earned money from flying to where your mouth is about Missouri taken the big 12 North. Nebraska will kick their sorry little butts back to missouri and they will go back to selling Girl Scout Cookies during the winter months.

The Huskers fired their last coach for having a 9 and 3 season last year. The expectations are high and they will live up to it. Get the game off and I'll take you to the missouri/nebraska game if you buy the beer.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back