• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Colgans future

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That was in poor taste dude, even for this message board. Two fellow pilots lost their lives in that accident

I don't think that was in poor taste at all. It was a joke in reference to a poor choice of word(s).

Did you know the two pilots you mentioned? I can tell you that both Bskin and I knew them from the day they started flying the line at Colon Air.

vtchaz said:
That was in poor taste dude, even for this message board. Two fellow pilots lost their lives in that accident.

Hey d-head, I knew those two pilots well. Flew with both of them. Enjoyed their company. My post had nothing to do with them, just making light of what he had posted. If you have a problem, than pm me.

Oh, to answer the question....Colgan's future is sure to involve yesterdays aircraft. Probably without APU's and perdiem. It may also not involve: crew meals, duty rigs, MX cancellation pay, and virgins.

"he knocked her up"

"she slept with who?"

"it was a 2 on 1 type deal?"

"flithy"

"rape?"

"she seemed to want to sleep with everybody"

Dude, next time you are watching VH1 or one of those E true hollywood story shows, just look closely. I think you can spot it in the one they did on Poison. They talk about how the band would hand pick the "talent" that would come backstage for later on. Well, if you if you look closely you may be able to spot some dude with a shirt that said "COLGAN HR" and holding a bunch of applications. I swear.

You can on occasion spot that same t shirt on that station that used to be TNN. You know, it had nascar and bullriding. Look in the audience for a shirt that had "COLGAN HR" written on it. Usually standing next to the dude with the copenhagen t-shirt and sporting the #3 hat.

vtchaz said:
That was in poor taste dude, even for this message board. Two fellow pilots lost their lives in that accident.

The more I see this post, the more I want to throttle you! You have no idea what I went threw that day, granted nothing near what Scott, Steve, and their families went through, and are still going through. I flew the aft. out of HYA and was in there less than 30 min. after it happened. Do you know who Jessica is? I doubt it. Sweetest girl, always bubbly, runs on my plane, closes the door, and proceeds to tell us what went on and breaks down. Meanwhile, I have half a dozen messages on my cell phone, from my wife, friends, and folks, wondering if I'm ok.

So you can put your year ago in a piper head up your a$$ and enjoy your time at colon air

That was a horrible day... I was the one who wrote the thing up on Friday that sent in into the shop for the weekend.

Almost 2 years now.... It's going to be a drunk night in a few weeks.

"So you can put your year ago in a piper head up your a$$ and enjoy your time at colon air"

"FROM DOWNTOWN!!!!!!!" -Marv Albert

I never met Scott or Steve before my time with Colgan, but I can empathize with your sorrow. I lost way too many friends in military flying accidents. Hopefully, they can rest knowing that they won't be forgotten by the loved ones and friends left behind.

Regards,

ex-Navy Rotorhead (BKW)

Hey last i checked democrats were for workers rights, benefits and the lower and middle class. Which party does the senator run with?

Latest resources

Back