Colgans future

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

suupah

No jokes....anyone know any specifics about the route structure expansion for Texas? are we getting shuttle's old united stuff in dulles? 50 seaters?

suupah said:
No jokes....anyone know any specifics about the route structure expansion for Texas? are we getting shuttle's old united stuff in dulles? 50 seaters?

uh...can't do it, it would be so easy (expansion) with the Colgans. Good luck there, it's gotten alot of people where they want to go, or the next step in where they want to go. Get lots of time, apply elsewhere, and bail.

Colgan's rumor flavor of the day

Rumors abounding again, oh great now what

Why ask why.....
Can't wait to hear what the next BIG ANNOUNCEMENT will be...

SSDD

Last edited:

Route structure go to colgan.com We have a contract with Continental to name the 50 seater by the end of the year if that works for you. It's going to most likely be the saab 2000. Not sure but probably somewhere around 10 of them. And we are getting shuttles old united runs. And have bought between 6-10 more saab 340's

All the 50 seat RJ operators are trying to get into the 70-90+ seat market, because with oil prices doing what they are doing, there will be a lot of small RJs moth-balled in the coming years.

Colgan, on the other hand, is putting every SF340 in the air they profitably can. There are a lot of routes that can't support a jet that you can make a decent profit with a 30-34 seat prop. Colgan wants them all.

Like BSkin said - quick upgrade, get your PIC time, get a better gig. Not a bad place if you stay below the radar and keep your guard up.

Raotflmao!!!!!!!!

chperplt said:
There he goes...drinking the kool aid.

Todays' flavor was Cherry, yummy! You forgot to mention that 50 seat contract was written on a roll of TP with disappearing ink.

Thanks for the laugh chper now back to those solarcaine treatments with the Swedish Massuse

Last edited:
Think before you post

BSkin said:
Better check those tiles on the prefllight, NASA may have reversed the diagram!

That was in poor taste dude, even for this message board. Two fellow pilots lost their lives in that accident.

I don't know anything about 50 seaters, but we got some rowdy FA's. Anyone ever hear this when they check in for their show time:?

"I woke up naked on my front lawn this morning with my hair smoothered in vomit"

"kid rock is hot"

"he drove the saab from the terminal to the hanger and just left it there"

"he's real senior"

....."he's real senior"....you know, who the hell cares? I swear people see this as a status symbol here. I love it when FA's drop this line. This is not the oufit to be real senior. This isn't the show Survivior where the last dude on the island gets a million dollars. You will not get a wide wallet being "real senior" here, you may however, perhaps, develope a wide arsehole. And have the aircraft MEL book memorized.

Anyone ever see a saab driving on one engine while the opposite one is starting at the same time? How did they do that? Out

Latest resources

Back