• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Colgans future

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Not sure how much he has to do with the daily operations and what not with the company. It seems like other family members control that stuff. Place is easier to take if you live in base. The problem with that is bases change, and when you upgrade, you may not be able to keep the base you had as an FO. You need to be flexible. The place is good for the resume though. Captains have been leaving every month as of late for better things. Not having any jets on the property doesn't seem to be much of a problem for those looking to move on.

i had a dream that one day alllll over night stand ups involved perdiem..i had a dream today

Last edited:
Until they stop pissing people off. :)

Just kidding. I'd say for the forseeable future. Continued growth and continued attrition.

Not a bad place to work, overall. I've enjoyed the vast majority of my time here. Great pilot group. I can count the people I didn't enjoy flying with on one hand.

Yeah, i like it here too. I am looking to walk a friends resume in but he won't be ready for a couple of months

Well what you need to do is make this cowboy your golden referral. This way he will get looked at sooner by the firing commitee.

Good, I'm not the only one that noticed that.

Firing Committee

BRA said:
Well what you need to do is make this cowboy your golden referral. This way he will get looked at sooner by the firing commitee.

Nice Typo there Tommy Boy! Be like Trump and get fired before you get hired...nice real nice.

BTW, Got it from a confirmed source that Colgan will be taking over the Shuttle America routes starting in the fall with 10 more Saabs-all B models from Eagle. None of the SA A's as previously rumored. Thank God! With A HUGE IAD CREW BASE!!! Texas is NOT SHUTTING DOWN as previously rumored and we aren't losing any UslessAir flying either. Hiring to resume at 20 per month indefinitely.

That's the latest from Rumor Control.

Well now that we are taking over Uniteds trans atlantic routes we should have an even faster upgrade. NO?

Latest resources

Back