• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Colgan Schedule

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Colgan and CAL--no way, just hopeful thinking. I will not believe it until I see it or read it in a company memo.

This just in...........
Prop 2 Jet was next to my urinal in an Fridays in VA and I caught him Meat Gazing. Shortly after while urinating with one hand he proceeded to apply chapstick lipgloss. I for one have never seen this done by a man standing at a urinal.

hahahha. excuse me did you bring those green light things? Are we going to the party? ahahahah DEE DOW!

Prop2Jet said:
Colgan and CAL--no way, just hopeful thinking. I will not believe it until I see it or read it in a company memo.

you'll see it on the news before you hear it in a company memo!

greedypilot said:
Colgan put in a bid for Q400 flying for CAL. They will not have Saab 2000's, period. The US certification has been estimated at $10 mil and neither CAL nor Colgan nor Saab will foot that bill. The big stumbling block in regards to the Q400s is the $4 mil down that bombardier wants per aircraft (24 a/c total). No regional can afford that... CAL maybe.

Source on colgan bidding for it?

It would probably be smart for Colgan to get some new flying with newer equipment looking to the future.

As for the 2000, why would chuck tell people this to their faces if it was a lie?

GEORGE DUBYA said:
I don't really see what the problem is. I am blocked again over 95 hours for the month with no reserve days. I have never ever been called for Tdy or on a reserve day (only have had 4 of them). Nobody knows who the hell I am in the company. I haven't talked to crew scheduling (really nice people) in months. I never have a schedule change and have spent one day away from my base due to maintenance. Prop 2 Jet why are you starting complaint threads? I am sorry but this kind of negative company bashing is not going to go unoticed. I am sorry but your upgrade is now in question. I am calling the chief pilot to let him know of your negative thinking so he can have a talk with you. We are team there is no I in team. We are not getting any Saab 2000's they arent even certified in the US. I just got off the phone with the Chief he said nothing of the sort. I can confirm this however. 2 base closures to come in December CRW and I am not kidding MHT.

Officially a bunch of pooh.

maybe we should start a thread which asks people what cell phone ringtone is assigned to Colgan's Corporate Line. I'm pretty sure I've heard the Mission Impossible theme several times. I think I have even heard Halloween, the Exorcist theme, and a custom computer generated voice which said "Warning. Brain Factory Calling"

Colgan is GAY.

Latest resources

Back