Colgan Schedule

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Prop2Jet

Yes, here at Colgan we are 100% confident that your schedule will never be 100% certain. We can also make sure that you will never know your schedule until a few mintues before we change it, again and again and again. O yes and lets not forget, we will wake your arse up to tell hours before we really need to that your schedule has changed, again! Living the dream!

I know. Just to let you all know, I am not trying to bash our company. I love this place, really I do. Just sometimes....well you know... :)

it's even better when you have a 5:30 am show, and they call you 11:30 the night before to tell you it has changed.......... and to show at 4am, but they don't call you at midnight to tell you it has changed again and you don't have to show until 6:30 am........ THat's when you have been "Done by the Colgan"

dingo222 said:
it's even better when you have a 5:30 am show, and they call you 11:30 the night before to tell you it has changed.......... and to show at 4am, but they don't call you at midnight to tell you it has changed again and you don't have to show until 6:30 am........ THat's when you have been "Done by the Colgan"

hey, since they called you, it is not considered rest anymore right? so the new legal show time is 7 am. am i wrong on this?

Latest resources

Back