• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Colgan Q4 in MNZ

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
True, but isn't Mesa a better company then Cologan? With all that is going on at PDT with 100 upgrads this year I doubt anyone would bail to Cologan to fly under those wages and no work rules.

thats funny, we have better work rules than mesa. Block or better, better pay, more guaranteed days off. Didn't alpa negotiate that for mesa? I Agree that we need representation and comparing colgan to mesa is like comparing a floater to the runs, but get over it man.

... comparing colgan to mesa is like comparing a floater to the runs, but get over it man.

QUOTE OF THE CENTURY!

GEORGE DUBTARD said:
some unintelligible rant about a crewroom brawl in Engrish

Do you ever wonder why you get a hard-on after a huge dump, you spineless pickle kisser? Seriously?

Next year is going to be un-sane for PDT. We are more than a little worried someone would fly the Q400 for less than we will, and put us out of jobs.

Who, right now, has the most pieces (of MATERIAL... heh) in place to make that a reality? I get grumpy about it too.

Getting back to the original topic about the Q400s at Colgan, does anyone know where the Q400s will like fly initially out of EWR? Any initial destinations listed anywhere? Just curious.

And what is the "estimated" start date for operations out of EWR?

Getting back to the original topic about the Q400s at Colgan, does anyone know where the Q400s will like fly initially out of EWR? Any initial destinations listed anywhere? Just curious.

And what is the "estimated" start date for operations out of EWR?
BWI, ROC,ALB AND PIT, February ORF, Raleigh

BWI, ROC,ALB AND PIT, February ORF, Raleigh

Thanks King. Have they figured out the supposed parking issue at EWR yet? I read that the wingspan on the Q400 is sufficiently large that they might have parking issues with other aircraft at gates...

I thought there was enough space behind the CAL international terminal on the tarmac (maybe I am confusing the terminals). I guess you could just use shuttle buses if necessary...

I have noticed numberous J-lines all over terminal C in ever with "Q400" marks on it.

From what I have been told when Express moves to terminal A (May -probably) they will park in the RG entrance.... in the center of the C1 concourse.

C2 will go back to mainline.

Any animosity between Colgan and Piedmont pilots simply a matter of perception. I fly on Piedmont all the time as a commuter and have never had anything, but a cordial experience. Anyone with any intelligence understands that we just work there. Now, if you want to go around and run your mouth in the LGA crewroom for example and get the cold shoulder. Well, thats your own bed that you made to lie in. Hopefully, most of the Piedmont DASH drivers all feel the same way.

Regards,

ex-Navy Rotorhead

I think they do Kaman, I never had a problem with a Cologan pilot. I think Piedmont Pilots have more issues with Management and US Airways.

Whats tuff for us Piedmont Pilots is going from the number 1 regional airline in the industry to the one that flies around 20 year old Props while the rest of the industry has grown and ordered new equipment.

Many of us see fault in our Management and US Airways.

All Cologan folks are welcome on my plane.

I thought there was enough space behind the CAL international terminal on the tarmac (maybe I am confusing the terminals). I guess you could just use shuttle buses if necessary...[/quote]

Shuttle buses! We work for Colgan man, crews will walk the half-mile to the planes, run them up on the way to the gates, shut down the left engine...time to board! :pimp:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back