• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Colgan Q4 in MNZ

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Actually from my personal experience Mesa is the only place where i see ex colganites who say it was better at colgan!

Yep, i know 2 myself. They say the same thing.

What's going on with all you NE guys? Are you getting grumpy now that it's turning cold? Glad i'm down south...

Yep, i know 2 myself. They say the same thing.

What's going on with all you NE guys? Are you getting grumpy now that it's turning cold? Glad i'm down south...

Ain't that the truth? Can't we all get along? No gripes for the old rotten piedmont guys that smell like ben-gay here? (just kidding...but come on you guys are like old and stuff.)

All kidding aside, find me someone (other than George D) who thinks we are better off without a negotiated contract?

VV

No gripes for the old rotten piedmont guys that smell like ben-gay here? (just kidding...but come on you guys are like old and stuff.)

VV

Those same old piedmont guys are the ones that made regional airline contracts better. If anything you should respect most of the Older Piedmont/ALG pilots. They fought hard in the 90's for regional pilots rights and now they have to watch all there hard work go right down the drain.

Then we have a bunch of wussys now that are willing to fly 70 seat plus aircraft for wussy rate.

Those same old piedmont guys are the ones that made regional airline contracts better. If anything you should respect most of the Older Piedmont/ALG pilots. They fought hard in the 90's for regional pilots rights and now they have to watch all there hard work go right down the drain.

Then we have a bunch of wussys now that are willing to fly 70 seat plus aircraft for wussy rate.

What he said.

A rising tide floats all boats, and then you get a bunch of rats who chew holes through the hulls and sink the whole lot.

Those pilots who refuse to fight for better pay and work rules at thier respective companies don't just hurt themselves, but they do an injustice to every pilot at every company. But then again, it has always been that way, it seems. Its the old airline pilot mantra: "I've got mine, f*ck you."

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back