• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Colgan Q4 in MNZ

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Anyway bottom line is I am on for a brawl in the LGA crewroom and seacow I know you will be there to back me up. I will bring the lead capt of Lga and we will crack some skulls the go get crapfaced Colgan style.

a brawl? youre a moron.... have you seen colgan pilots? a fairer fight would be colgan pilots vs jetblue f/as . and after all of your banter during the union drive.....you'd be the one to run off and tell the teacher

a brawl? youre a moron.... have you seen colgan pilots? a fairer fight would be colgan pilots vs jetblue f/as . and after all of your banter during the union drive.....you'd be the one to run off and tell the teacher[/quote]

First of all, don't mind George Dubya...he's our village idiot! George doesn't even venture down to LGA, he does the milk run from PQI to BOS.

Secondly, what??? Have YOU SEEN THE COLGAN PILOTS? I think its time we put together a softball league, I could use the free beer! :rolleyes:

Come on now! Thats a little out of line, were all stuck in the Airways blender just trying to keep the lights and feed the family.

George Dubya, you're the classic Colgan pilot. Fat, dumb, and happy to be a bottom feeder. Your ignorance and those you rub off on are the reason this buisness sucks and us Colgan Pilots are hated by everyone. Thanks for making my commuting that much harder with your bs comments. Go back to your hole in PQI and remove your head from your hind parts, Mr. AW.
He Use to be a colgan, now he is a S**T TACO.....170 fo,That explains everything

I have no doubt PDT guys on the lower half of the seniority list will bail for colgan. I know of atleast three that went to mesa / freedom as street hire Dash 8 Captains!

I have no doubt PDT guys on the lower half of the seniority list will bail for colgan. I know of atleast three that went to mesa / freedom as street hire Dash 8 Captains!

True, but isn't Mesa a better company then Cologan? With all that is going on at PDT with 100 upgrads this year I doubt anyone would bail to Cologan to fly under those wages and no work rules.

True, but isn't Mesa a better company then Cologan? With all that is going on at PDT with 100 upgrads this year I doubt anyone would bail to Cologan to fly under those wages and no work rules.

Actually from my personal experience Mesa is the only place where i see ex colganites who say it was better at colgan!

Latest resources

Back