• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Colgan Q4 in MNZ

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
like i said before, it'll show up as soon as they find enough losers to fly a 70 seat money-making airplane for those atrocious payscales.

They'll have no problem staffing it with pissmont tools who have been in the right seat for 2 years and are getting booted out of their base.

I challenge you to find a single PDT pilot who would consider going to Colgan. It isn't gonna happen.

Great payscales on that 70 seater Colgan. Seems to me the PDT pilot aren't the tools here...

First "Q" delivery is schjeduled for the 21st after acceptance inspections are completed 19-21. Tenatively scheduled to arrive in HEF on the 28th per Crew website. Second aircraft is scheduled to be delivered on 09 Jan 08.
As for the payscale, it sucks big time! No one with any sense at Colgan will disagree with you about that. However, given those of us that are hapless enough to be employed here are pretty much at the whim of managment ( I voted YES btw). So, if you want to get a raise in pay and are at CJC. What choice do you have? Personally, I am going to pass. The "Q" program has all the potential to either make or break the future of both PCL Holdings and Colgan Air. 08' promises to be a year of monmumental change. For the better? Time will tell...
Fly safe, follow the rules, cover your A** and look out for your fellow crewmembers.

Regards,

ex-Navy Rotorhead

Yes, you are...

Care to explain that? Or is that the best you can do?

If you are still working at Colgan, why don't you tell a PDT pilot in the LGA crew room what a tool he is? Or is hiding like a little girl behind a screen name more your style?

Personally, I am betting you are a wuss.

EDIT: I see from your other posts you are not working at Colgan now. Shame. I was looking forward to seeing if you had the stones to throw that stuff around in person.

Last edited:
Care to explain that? Or is that the best you can do?

If you are still working at Colgan, why don't you tell a PDT pilot in the LGA crew room what a tool he is? Or is hiding like a little girl behind a screen name more your style?

Personally, I am betting you are a wuss.

EDIT: I see from your other posts you are not working at Colgan now. Shame. I was looking forward to seeing if you had the stones to throw that stuff around in person.

I'd like to see how big your stones are when Mr. Wu walks in a room, the dude can fill a 7 foot door top to bottom and side to side.

And by the way we got one of your Piedmonster boys as a street captain on the Saab based in SYR. Number is 76##. So dont play holyer than thou!

I'd like to see how big your stones are when Mr. Wu walks in a room, the dude can fill a 7 foot door top to bottom and side to side.

And by the way we got one of your Piedmonster boys as a street captain on the Saab based in SYR. Number is 76##. So dont play holyer than thou!

Yawn.

One question... How did you vote?

Yawn.

One question... How did you vote?

Thats all you got "Yawn."

I'm not sure how I voted seeing as how my picture is in the ALPA mag, while doing Info meetings in PIT. Spent 8 months of my life traveling all over the east coast on my days off, was one of the five original member to meet with ALPA in DC last Feb. Oh, did I mention that I was on the Colgan ALPA OC. Got the shirts, ties, pens, and ALPA mailings with my name all over it to prove it. One last thing, while this was going on I did pass an ATP and type ride, all while recieving threating calls from the founders of www.colganpilotgroup.com a group formed by managment to derail the ALPA drive. I tried to stand up for the pilot group, have you?

So what have you done in an attempt to better the lives of your fellow pilots at Piedmont?

Latest resources

Back