• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Colgan Q4 in MNZ

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I didn't vote because I am not a communist and didn't want to give away my part of my limited salary for a crappy magazine.

You have no business being an airline pilot if this is your view toward a union. You give up pay for a crappy magazine? Oh yeah, it's not about a contract which you don't have, it's not about ASAP program which you don't have, it's not about safety, or a compliance department that fights for illegal assignments on your behalf . . .

. . . honestly you should quit. You have opened your pants and pissed on this profession.

You have no business being an airline pilot if this is your view toward a union. You give up pay for a crappy magazine? Oh yeah, it's not about a contract which you don't have, it's not about ASAP program which you don't have, it's not about safety, or a compliance department that fights for illegal assignments on your behalf . . .

. . . honestly you should quit. You have opened your pants and pissed on this profession.

Ah... Colgan is part of the ASAP program, and they have a safety department. The only ones getting roped into illegal assignments are the ones who wouldn't know better anyways, or won't say no.
The only people who really seem to want a contract at 9L are gone in 2 years. Most of the lifers, are so because they're happy and don't want to rock the boat.

A union drive at Colgan will always be a hard sell... but hopefully before they get too large, the pilots will get together.

Latest resources

Back