• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Colgan Q4 in MNZ

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I hope Piedmont goes out of business soon. Does 65 really affect the Piedmont pilots? Most of you are 59 already right. Oh and LGA crewroom count me in your Piedmont guys are a bunch of lightweights. 58 yr olds and 22 yr olds. Oh and that will be our crewroom shortly any more flying we can take from you?

I hope Piedmont goes out of business soon. Does 65 really affect the Piedmont pilots? Most of you are 59 already right. Oh and LGA crewroom count me in your Piedmont guys are a bunch of lightweights. 58 yr olds and 22 yr olds. Oh and that will be our crewroom shortly any more flying we can take from you?

Come on now! Thats a little out of line, were all stuck in the Airways blender just trying to keep the lights and feed the family.

George Dubya, you're the classic Colgan pilot. Fat, dumb, and happy to be a bottom feeder. Your ignorance and those you rub off on are the reason this buisness sucks and us Colgan Pilots are hated by everyone. Thanks for making my commuting that much harder with your bs comments. Go back to your hole in PQI and remove your head from your hind parts, Mr. AW.

I challenge you to find a single PDT pilot who would consider going to Colgan. It isn't gonna happen.

Great payscales on that 70 seater Colgan. Seems to me the PDT pilot aren't the tools here...

A guy if flew with met one yesterday - he just got done basic indoc to be a Colgan Q FO. He started with pdt in May 07.

Come on now! Thats a little out of line, were all stuck in the Airways blender just trying to keep the lights and feed the family.

George Dubya, you're the classic Colgan pilot. Fat, dumb, and happy to be a bottom feeder. Your ignorance and those you rub off on are the reason this buisness sucks and us Colgan Pilots are hated by everyone. Thanks for making my commuting that much harder with your bs comments. Go back to your hole in PQI and remove your head from your hind parts, Mr. AW.

First off, Are people giving you a hard time on your commutes because you are a Colgan pilot? If so, that ain't cool.. No one wins a jumpseat war.

As for my insinuation that you were a "no" voter, that was out of line, regardless of your level of involvement. That it gave an opening for a comment like Dubya's makes it all the more crappy of me.

My only point, poorly made, was that it is easy to sling the mud about a pilot group here, but doing it in person where you are held accountable for what you say is much more difficult. I will stand by my assertion that Wu's comment was out of line, no matter how "door like" he might be.

As far as Piedmont pilots making a mass exodus to Colgan, I will eat my laptop if there are more than a few. Other than a rapid upgrade, I see no purpose of making a lateral move like that.

Your work should have been rewarded with a yes vote SeaCow. I am sorry it worked out the way it did.

Thats all you got "Yawn."

I'm not sure how I voted seeing as how my picture is in the ALPA mag, while doing Info meetings in PIT. Spent 8 months of my life traveling all over the east coast on my days off, was one of the five original member to meet with ALPA in DC last Feb. Oh, did I mention that I was on the Colgan ALPA OC. Got the shirts, ties, pens, and ALPA mailings with my name all over it to prove it. One last thing, while this was going on I did pass an ATP and type ride, all while recieving threating calls from the founders of www.colganpilotgroup.com a group formed by managment to derail the ALPA drive. I tried to stand up for the pilot group, have you?

So what have you done in an attempt to better the lives of your fellow pilots at Piedmont?

I have to say that I'll back up this Red-Headed step child. His ugly-a$$ face was EVERYWHERE in that magazine....damn. And I voted yes...and there are several Piedmonters runnin' through our ranks....

Anyway bottom line is I am on for a brawl in the LGA crewroom and seacow I know you will be there to back me up. I will bring the lead capt of Lga and we will crack some skulls the go get crapfaced Colgan style. How dare pissmount pilots call us out they must be insane. Seriously though if pissmount is doomed lets join forces and really be the premier turboprop carrier. They just need to get rid of all the really old dudes how hassle us jumpseating. I just recently got hassled on a must ride status on piedmont what the hell is that about. The captain was 105 yrs old and gave me ********************. I hope he fails his medical. For the record I voted no for Alpa I want teamsters lets go get them.

Anyway bottom line is I am on for a brawl in the LGA crewroom and seacow I know you will be there to back me up. I will bring the lead capt of Lga and we will crack some skulls the go get crapfaced Colgan style. How dare pissmount pilots call us out they must be insane. Seriously though if pissmount is doomed lets join forces and really be the premier turboprop carrier. They just need to get rid of all the really old dudes how hassle us jumpseating. I just recently got hassled on a must ride status on piedmont what the hell is that about. The captain was 105 yrs old and gave me ********************. I hope he fails his medical. For the record I voted no for Alpa I want teamsters lets go get them.

Ya the lead captain for Colgan in LGA is only capable of beating up FA's when their drunk. And I got peidmonts back and any Colgan pilots back that supported ALPA. ALPA's got it warts but, farless than no representation at all! You want teamsters get em' yourself.

Oh and I give you one half gold star for being the first person with enough sack to admit to me they didnt vote. However I takith away for all the jacka@# comments you make!

Care to explain that? Or is that the best you can do?

If you are still working at Colgan, why don't you tell a PDT pilot in the LGA crew room what a tool he is? Or is hiding like a little girl behind a screen name more your style?

Personally, I am betting you are a wuss.

EDIT: I see from your other posts you are not working at Colgan now. Shame. I was looking forward to seeing if you had the stones to throw that stuff around in person.

Mr. Wu's avatar is actually a picture of himself simulating what he does to his boyfriend every night.

I commute on Piedmont to work and appreciate the ride. Please do not be a knucklehead and cause problems for the rest of us.

Ya the lead captain for Colgan in LGA is only capable of beating up FA's when their drunk. And I got peidmonts back and any Colgan pilots back that supported ALPA. ALPA's got it warts but, farless than no representation at all! You want teamsters get em' yourself.

Oh and I give you one half gold star for being the first person with enough sack to admit to me they didnt vote. However I takith away for all the jacka@# comments you make!

Who the hell are you? Why won't people admit to you they didn't vote? More than half the company didn't you are in the minority. I didn't vote because I am not a communist and didn't want to give away my part of my limited salary for a crappy magazine. You think this is 1932 and we work in a mine and want better working conditions. We have 400 pilots relax. When we have 2000 then perhaps we need a union. Are there plans to do ALPA again? Because the free lunches were great.

Latest resources

Back