• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Colgan pilot a terrorist!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The right to peaceably assemble is the part of the constitution that gives us the right to organize our unions to defend ourselves. Since Jefferson believed large corporations were dangerous and he viewed individual citizens farmers as being the gold standard of morality, I think he'd be quite proud of a country that has protected the rights of the "little guy." Unfortunately, those protections have been disappearing under this corrupt administration and several of the previous ones in the last century.

Yea, and Jefferson Loved the French too!!! Booooooo

The right to peaceably assemble is the part of the constitution that gives us the right to organize our unions to defend ourselves. Since Jefferson believed large corporations were dangerous and he viewed individual citizens farmers as being the gold standard of morality, I think he'd be quite proud of a country that has protected the rights of the "little guy." Unfortunately, those protections have been disappearing under this corrupt administration and several of the previous ones in the last century.

I think you are presuming a little much with his ideas of "protection" from big buisness. Monopoly capitalism can has in the past forced workers to be slaves in a sense that they were not allowed to vote unless they went along with the opinions of the factory They were kept dependent on the company and had no political power. I can see your point but we still have the right to pursue other employment if we wish. We do have anti-monopoly laws that keep buisness from becoming to big and have to much control. Again this is a whole nother thread for another day.

... If HE is the guy that was put on the list then HE needs to prove why he shouldn't be on it....

I understand, I think, what you're trying to get at. At the same time the above statement is absolutely nuts. First, you can't prove a negative. Second, the DHS won't even admit he's on the list and won't admit the reason (under the guise of national security of course). Without even knowing those two simple things how are you supposed to prove anything when you have no idea what the argument is?

The 'list' is another pathetic attempt making people feel like they're safe when, in reality, they are not. As a country we need to make a decision whether to live in a free society and accept the risks that come with that much personal liberty or decide freedom simply isn't worth the risk, hole up and accept some other form of government-something we are well on the way to doing.

I don't know all the in's and out's of this guy's deal, but I heard that Colgan has been dealing with this guy in court for a while. He was fired a while back for job performance or something like that, and then pulled the whole race/religion card when he got canned.. He went berzerk trying to sue the pants of Colgan. Luckily it appears he doesn't have a leg to stand on.

A Captain mentioned this story to me during a flight a while back and that's what I can recall....

-Snaab

Yep your completely right!!!!!!

Oh I should probably tell you I was being sarcastic with my comment, seeing as your a fracking knuckle dragging moron you probably wouldn't see the sarcasm.

See below:
I don't know all the in's and out's of this guy's deal, but I heard that Colgan has been dealing with this guy in court for a while. He was fired a while back for job performance or something like that, and then pulled the whole race/religion card when he got canned.. He went berzerk trying to sue the pants of Colgan. Luckily it appears he doesn't have a leg to stand on.

A Captain mentioned this story to me during a flight a while back and that's what I can recall....

-Snaab

Hey Maxpowers.... maybe you're the knuckle dragger. You should shut your pie hole if you dont know the facts.

Last edited:
Unbelievably childish and immature comments to a serious issue. And you are calling yourself airline pilots? Ha!

It is important for Regional airline Pilots to use the word Regional when using the title Airline Pilot. Regional airline Pilot means;
x-waiter,cash register operator,any 9.00 an hour job you can think of. And this is how many of them act on this forum. No sense of professionalism, no courtesy to other pilot groups. I'm embarrassed to be a REGIONAL Airline Pilot -often.

I was trying to think why Airlines prefer the military guy to the civilian. We are the ones with all the real world experience. But he's a professional individual, he can be taught the airline system. We are often what you see posted on this board.....I don't know if proffesionalism can be taught.

The word REGIONAL is a euphemism for unprofessional.
Sorry, I call it like I see it.

Latest resources

Back