• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Colgan pilot a terrorist!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
A part of me feels bad for this guy. But in todays world, if you marry a girl from Pakistan and convert to Islam, you're just asking for trouble! Especially if you are an airline pilot. Keep this guy on the ground until we know for sure what the deal is.

Perhaps we should make all the Islamic pilots wear special Crescent Stars on their chest so we can know to keep a suspicious eye on them.

Or perhaps we should just kill 'em all and let god sort em out? After all, you can't be too careful when it comes to aviation security!

I cant believe that any pilots would back this kind of crap, let alone a guy who served this country for thirteen years in the Army!!!

I have flown with a pilot named Osama who was hired before 9/11 and he is not even US citizen or even a green holder!! (he does have the privilege to work and live in the US indefinitely but thats another thread) How can you guys even start to defend this crap from the D.O.H and T.S.A without letting the guy defend himself on "secret" charges....it could be you someday

Latest resources

Back