• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Colgan News Network for Nov 30

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
No way dude it is more like bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang reload bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang .

Whats wrong with mail order wives who work at mickey d's I have one. Free French Fries BEEYOTCHES

I never actually met her, but I heard she was very well educated. Probably just using Pring Prang so she could get that research fellowship at MIT.

Another good story: riding his bike to work (he didn't have a driver's license) and after getting it thru security at SYR, he'd ride it side-saddle down the terminal and say "Ready to board Boston!" right before he and his bike got on the elevator down to Ops. :nuts:

Wow...these are great stories....I remember hearing about those.
And yeah cpierse....it's me. It must be nice to come back over to the CJC side of things and see what's happening. Not much as you can see, but a nice reunion it must be.

How about how he wpuld run the the news stand so he could look at teen magazines. I swear we'll see him on Dateline for a pedophile sting.

On the driver's license thing.... TB had us repo to hef just because prong would not answer his phone. TB met us as we pulled up as he had been without a license for more than a month.

We can't forget how he would only wear FO bars and wings so nobody knew he was a captain....

I met his mail order wife once in PQI..... She flew up to "surprise" him, and boy was he surprised.....with his G/F.

He told me once he liked to go to South America on vacation because down there he could get a girl to do anything for $25 bucks. But he never took his wife, because she spoiled the fun.

The way he looked at 12 year old girls and younger scared me! Sick dude.

The company would fire just about anybody for anything, but for some reason they protected him, until one of our fellow FO's in SYR sacrificed his career to get the man out of the cockpit.

Some one told me his apartment had no furniture. He and his wife slept on the floor.

I also remember him wearing a stop watch to track exactly the off and on times.

Last edited:
He told me once he liked to go to South America on vacation because down there he could get a girl to do anything for $25 bucks. But he never took his wife, because she spoiled the fun.

The way he looked at 12 year old girls and younger scared me! Sick dude.

The company would fire just about anybody for anything, but for some reason they protected him, until one of our fellow FO's in SYR sacrificed his career to get the man out of the cockpit.

Take out "girl" from your quote and insert "boy", and I think you'll be correct.

One day I was DHing back to PWM and he was the cpt. On the way out as I was folding seat belts, I found a little toy car and brought it up front. He says "I know which boy that belonged to" and ran into the terminal after the kid.

The dude was very strange... We all know why he stuck around as long as he did. It's unfortunate that the SYR FOs had to do what they did to get rid of him....

I also remember him wearing a stop watch to track exactly the off and on times.

I wouldn't doubt this... He would never put in a time sheet, put in for per diem, and worst of all, would never shower. How do you get to the airport at 5am and stink.... in the middle of winter???

The dude was a loser....

What did the SYR FOs do to get rid of him? I thought it was him landing in BHB with the lights off that was the last straw? The FO that was flying with him just transitioned to Saaby capitano.

I could be wrong.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back