• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Colgan News Network for Nov 30

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I hear they call you for the interview at about two thousand hours of flight time. I also hear that the captain roster is full so the upgrades will prolly slow down for the time being.

Heard from "people in the know" in McNasty that there will still be the 'normal' 4 or so upgrades/month, but that could increase with expansion and/or these new planes coming online. Not sure what 'normal' consitutes these days, but alas...

Regions is going down the toilet, and Colgan wants their cities. Colgan's not sure if they'd want the do the cities at Continental Express from CLE or United from IAD. Also, USAir wants two more planes for existing cities in March (who knows where). Finally, United apparently has stated they'd like Lynchburg, Stewart, Newport News, and like New Haven or something.

Last edited:
Heard from "people in the know" in McNasty that there will still be the 'normal' 4 or so upgrades/month, but that could increase with expansion and/or these new planes coming online. Not sure what 'normal' consitutes these days, but alas...

Regions is going down the toilet, and Colgan wants their cities. Colgan's not sure if they'd want the do the cities at Continental Express from CLE or United from IAD. Also, USAir wants two more planes for existing cities in March (who knows where). Finally, United apparently has stated they'd like Lynchburg, Stewart, Newport News, and like New Haven or something.

I hope you are right about all this. Would be quite a moral lifter i think. do you have a source other than the grapevine?

BUF sucks? Your mother sucks. Stop all these stupid rumors. We have been rumor speculating for months now and nothing has come of it so I would say the rumors are not true. 4 a month that sucks. It is going to be no crap 2 years til I upgrade I predict what a bunch of crap and right after I upgrade it will go back to 10 months. I love Colgan. We are going to have a lot of super senior FO's here shortly and that is fine it will be like it used to be we will actually earn our position.
COLGAN FOR LIFE
WESTSIDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back