Colgan News Network for Nov 30

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
see ya!

i'm outta here. republic class in 13 days and counting. can't get outta here soon enough... the pilots here rule, but the rest... not so good

Cass

Regarding CASS...is the two letter code 9L? Trying to get info about CASS has been like pulling teeth. Thanks and do da Colgan.

I know Colgan can be painful ride sometimes, but hang in there; there's no reason that you can't go from Captain at Colgan directly to a major.

IMHO, the RJ bubble has burst... Loads are way up, the majors are dying for gate and ramp space, and contracts with RJ operators are being renegotiated by the majors.

If you leave Colgan before the contract is up, you'll owe them serious cash; if you leave after the contract, you're probably less than a year from upgrading.

I have no dog in this fight - I left CJC a little over a year ago for greener pastures. I just know that you'll open a lot more doors with 121 Captain time than without.

I know Colgan can be painful ride sometimes, but hang in there; there's no reason that you can't go from Captain at Colgan directly to a major.

IMHO, the RJ bubble has burst... Loads are way up, the majors are dying for gate and ramp space, and contracts with RJ operators are being renegotiated by the majors.

If you leave Colgan before the contract is up, you'll owe them serious cash; if you leave after the contract, you're probably less than a year from upgrading.

I have no dog in this fight - I left CJC a little over a year ago for greener pastures. I just know that you'll open a lot more doors with 121 Captain time than without.

he's right.....

Hey fellas,

Gotta love flying the Maddog with your favorite Captain every day! Wow - how times change... Hard to believe it was only three or four years ago that Bra and I were stuck flying with Pring Prang and Chper was doing the Colgan long-haul route up to PQI. Fun times...

good words of advice! Stick it out and make your mark for the long run. After all 5 years is not that long to play at CJC to get 20 years in the majors.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back