Colgan Hiring

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Did the ladies treat you well in HYA?

That all depends on "which" ladies you're referring to!

I was married when I was there, so I don't have any first hand knowledge of "those" ladies, but they seem very friendly. The ladies at the station were ok..

chperplt said:
That all depends on "which" ladies you're referring to!

I was married when I was there, so I don't have any first hand knowledge of "those" ladies, but they seem very friendly. The ladies at the station were ok..

Watch out for Theresa. Total Pit Bull. Just take her abuse with a smile.

HughBeamont said:
Watch out for Theresa. Total Pit Bull. Just take her abuse with a smile.

getting shivers just thinking bout that ....

warning: do not leave small animals and children unattended when in the vicinity ...

beechcowboy said:
My point exactly! And folks, you need not take things so personally. I was not cutting on AirTran in an earlier post. In fact, if you read the print, I basically say good for you. If, given the state of the industry, you have chosen AirTran as your carrier, then the means has justified the end, and after 4 years a CJC, you deserve to go where you want to go. Obviously, we all would have liked to be at one of the legacy majors, it just ain't happening. I, PERSONALLY, and I restate the point, PERSONALLY, do not want to fly for AirTran. If they were the only one's bangin' down my door, I might budge; but my life style dictates where I would like to go, be based, etc. Frankly, one or two other regionals fit that mold better than does AirTran. So chill out, don't take things so personally, be glad you've moved on, and we'll see you out on the battlefield.

No worries , just had a little juice in me and went on a semi-rant. Go for what you want. Just got off a 4-day and this airport (ATL) sucks big-time. I thought LGA was bad! T-storms roll through and at least 2+ hour delays. Though it wasn't as bad until a few months ago when Delta started their simple-fares(?) and added 80+ flights a day out of here. Also seemed to coincide with the whole RVSM thing.

Cap'n -- Come on man, give me a break about the ice-carrying thing! You never did it from the left seat!

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back