• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Colgan Called

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yeah I actually got an offer as well. So we have the low down on these bases, but can we commute to them? I live in the Balto/Wash area and am just wondering how it would all work out with their schedule and commuting to little cities etc...any info is much appreciated. thanks

Baltimore /washington would be an easy commute on the usairways side i think. Don't get down over that post i made about the bases. It was a late at night, partially alcohol induced smart arse post. You'll probably have a lot of fun here! From what i hear though...some of these bases you aren't really sure if you are at work or are on tour with Kid Rock and Motely Crue. There is sex, mayheim, wildness, disregard for authority, acusations...sometimes all before 9am eastern. Let the good times roll!

Last edited:
hey thanks for the reply. they told me saab. What about some of the other bases that are maybe a little more junior?

rvsm410 said:
I was called for a DX interview 2 weeks ago, HR was supposed to send the tickets over night to my house....the day before I was to go, HR calls says the other department made a mistake and did not send the tickets, so they rescheduled the interview for this Monday and said the tickets would be here by Last Wednesday...they never showed up....2 e-mails and a voice message later, and no reply from HR...nothing...hmmmmm

Is this a sign of how they operate? maybe for the better..

Good luck to the original poster and congrats on making it through the tough process of getting tickets to interview...he he!

DUDE, YOU HAVE THE WORST LUCK.........

Colgan

Same boat as Mosquito. Told I'm in The pool but no class date. Has Colgan run any 1900 classes in april or just saab.

for saab ROC and BUF would be ok to get to. ITH is a little harder but lines are all around 85 hours each. ALB commute is ok. Jamestown is junior, for good reason I think. Not that easy of a commute and lines are not great (I don't know that for a fact though).
Good luck

Grimper said:
Same boat as Mosquito. Told I'm in The pool but no class date. Has Colgan run any 1900 classes in april or just saab.

I AM NOT ALONE! Welcome to Limbo Grimper. One of my buddy from Colgan called me and he said that the next B1900 class might be in June. Good Luck! When did you interview?

are you guys in a 1900 pool? If so, why? I am trying to figure out how this works and if I will be hurting myself if I cant make this May Saab class.

Latest resources

Back