• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CoEx to keep the 69 erj's

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Not credible at all. LA base rumors have been around since we started flying out there. That was what, 2003? Highly unlikely. Eagle and skywest already have a pretty corner on the regional routes in that market I would think.

When your Flyi like operation folds in less then a year, we'll be happy to take those ERJs of your hands. At lesser rates! And this will be on top of the 170 growth with Coex. Things look bright for RAH!

Alchemy said:
Yeah, I was using 11,000 lbs for a legacy, since he was asking why embraer claims it can go 3000 NM. I'm pretty sure the legacy just holds 5717/side, like the LR's. No ventral tank on the legacy.

Anyway all just estimates.

Wrong, the Legacy has several ventral tanks and carries far more fuel than the XR.

I believe the Legacy carries somewhere in the range of 18,000 lbs, that is compared the 13000 in the XR

Meiguy said:
Hey CHQ guys. How many of your current fleet of 145's have airstairs on them. Just curious.

Not 100% sure but, DCI birds all have them, United Ex have them, AA has one or two(I think) US dosen't have any.

EMB Skillz said:
When your Flyi like operation folds in less then a year, we'll be happy to take those ERJs of your hands. At lesser rates! And this will be on top of the 170 growth with Coex. Things look bright for RAH!

You're not even a CHQ pilot, so why keep posting?

ATRCA said:
Wrong, the Legacy has several ventral tanks and carries far more fuel than the XR.

Yes, we established that on page four. Welcome to last week.

Last edited:
ratherbeflyen said:
Does the contract say anything about xjt must have 274? If not why did 2 more show up on property last month if cal doesn't want them?

Because the financing has been in place for quite some time now and those planes are coming. Block hours for XJT are way up and even with 273 jets on property right now the summer flying season is going to be tough. And yes, the current CPA stated that XJT would fly 274 jets for CAL unless CAL gave XJT notice, which it did. Thus, XJT will now fly 205 aircraft for CAL as of 1/1/07 (with the appropriate wind down schedule).

-Neal

Latest resources

Back