COEX losing 69 Aircraft

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
B-J-J Fighter said:
I was wondering where you were on this thread Texan Aviator.

Is he the guy who had the profile that stated he was "another cocky COEX guy?"

Regardless, much respect to the The Big Lebowski quote, and best of luck to all you guys through all this crap...

Last edited:
Good luck XJT, but I would not blame Mesa, I would blame ALPA and the airline management. I know what happened over at mesa and their pilots took one for the team. They stopped Freedom, if they had not done that, it would be the norm in the industry. Plus the industry in changing, medium jets can cover a longer distance then ever imagined. The mainline guys need to fly the 700/900 and 170/190. Not the regionals. I do not agree with what is happening in the industry, but if one regional puts its foot down, all the others, even the goods will come in and take the flying.

Amish RakeFight said:
Well I hope theres enough attrition so that I may finally get a jet job. I hope these current RJ FO's leave to another industry so that I can finally get my big break flying a jet aircraft. I dont care about pay. I want that uniform and to be able to tell EVERYONE that im an airline pilot and got hire with so few hours. That'll really impress them.

I cant wait.

Man, you need to chill out w/ this flame $hit, it's really annoying.

Wasn't this year supposed to be the year when the prediction was that there was going to be a massive shortage of pilots? A shortage so bad that the industry would be struggling to find pilots.
LOL

FlyWithSean said:
Wasn't this year supposed to be the year when the prediction was that there was going to be a massive shortage of pilots? A shortage so bad that the industry would be struggling to find pilots.
LOL

With all the furloughs one would think that.

LJDRVR said:
THE SKY IS FALLING THE SKY IS FALLING!

WE, not CAL will decide which, if any airframes are returned. .

Wrong!

Expressjet is FUBAR'd after this. Run far, far way from this place if you can. Whoever said this is the next eagle is 100% correct. Let the whipsary begin....Luckily it looks like I will avoid furlough for now.....who knows what will happen in a few years. Maybe I'll go fly freight in Alaska. If I auger it in it could be the best thing that ever happend to me.....

007 said:
I knew one of you would come out of the Woodwork, can't say Skywest without it echoing in the mountains, here in this good old place.

As for me stopping being a penis wrinkle, isn't that what this forum is for......
I gotta pick on somebody and you guys are so easily picked on :).
Dude, Come on. It is one thing to start a thread and take shots at us, but when there are (potential) jobs being lost and people's livelyhood at stake, why the need to throw the mud? Why even attempt to associate us with wanting to take ExpressJ's flying when you know it isn't true. That would be like me saying you are a white supremist beacuse of your Signature line. Don't think I can make the connection? Check out this website.

Cave Canem :)

Last edited:
psysix said:
So what? UPS has the balance sheet to purchase EVERY airline in the United States if it wanted! What's your point?

Yep, and they've got enough on the balance sheet to pay you what you want, but they're not going to, so whats your point?

Do you really not have anything better to do in the crashpad?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back