COEX losing 69 Aircraft

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Propsfullfwd said:
From Semak's vm it is 44xr's and 25 lr's... Great take the good Aircraft...

props

Or you can look at it as XJT has the opportunity to keep and market the best airframes on property (i.e. longest range and maximum payload and newest) to other potential partners. There are two sides to every coin.

It's All Just Crapola

CAL is just trying to run our stock down in order to buy it back low and sell it off high again to make some MORE $$$. They're getting greedy over there. As far as flying over EU goes, I'll believe it when I see it. Yes MESA sucks and I did send them a resume only to turn them down 'cause I couldn't afford to work for free. Orenstien back on property, I DON'T THINK SO, Even larry knows he's a DICK. I'm going to work tomorrow to bitch and complain as usual.

Man, when I read the news my eyes tripled in size. I hate to see this happen to my old company, everyone there is top notch! But to me it looks like one big scare, I say screw them, xjt should take away those planes and go elsewhere. There the only one's with 50 seaters with that kind of range. I like to see Cal try to replace that flying with someone else, no other regional can do it WITHOUT using 70 or 90 seaters, you think the CAL pilots are gonna let their scope clause be shot down? I forget what the seat limit is, 69 seems to be a number that sticks in my head...Neal maybe you can chime in here, the fact is if they take the XR's away, alot of those long and thin routes will be severly reduced or eliminated all together. It seems to me that big brother CAL is setting them selves up to be shot in the foot.

I still have many friends there and I wish everyone the very best, stay strong! Long live XJT!!!

Larry
E1638

007 said:
I am surprised that there haven't been any Skywest guys chiming in yet with

"we're gonna take it all"

Thats because we are a little more mature than that and some of us don' want growth at the expense of others. Hey, aren't there a few other carriers you should bash as well?

Good luck to all the ExpressJet pilots.

EMB170Pilot said:
Is it just me superpilot, your avatar..... her face.... WAIT!

THAT'S NOT A WOMAN THATS A MAN BABY! ewwwwwwwww:puke:

Definitly not a man, I agree though she isnt the hottest match in the box but come on lets see you find an avatar with a good looking chick wearing skimmpy clothes and around airplanes.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back