Cockpit Etiquette

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Dudes:

Ever wonder why the movie we see in training about the high altitude hypoxia where the guy twitches then passes out while attempting to don an oxygen mask is a SILENT ONE?

I bet he really let one rrrrrrrip!

Notice how the guy who helps him put the mask on is in a rush to get the hell out of the room! Phew!

Anyone have a copy of that video?

Anyone from the old WestAir Commuter would remember one of our instructors quotes....

Be Polite...... But Be Comfortable!

The guys at a Fortune 500 Flight Dept that I work with are convinced that if you siq squarely on the seat, the lambswool seat cover will mysterously absorb the smell and your seat mate will not smell it. I believe this is BS...lterally...
Anyone else heard about this one?

The guys at a Fortune 500 Flight Dept that I work with are convinced that if you siq squarely on the seat, the lambswool seat cover will mysterously absorb the smell and your seat mate will not smell it. I believe this is BS...lterally...
Anyone else heard about this one?

Never. There was a Captain named Santos that would melt the lambswool. He was from Puerto Rico, and that guys farts were potent, I still wanna hurl when I think about the stench he could produce, and he was proud of it!!!

He would stink the whole cockpit up and just say Nothing like your own!!!!

Let it be known, I blasted a big one into the lambskin seat cover and it still stunk like hell. I moved my butt all the way back and sat straight up to squarely place my butthole straight into the seat. I eased one out and it still stunk!! I have to say that myth is BUSTED!

Latest resources

Back