• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Cockpit Etiquette

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So do you let em rip when you fly with the guys? If you do, when is your next trip? Female flatulence has always intrigued me...............

Intrigued you? I've always found female farts to be some of the stinkiest around. I've literally teared up and choked from them. When a girl farts, RUN FOR ZEE HILLS!!

How's it going ESF?

Intrigued you? I've always found female farts to be some of the stinkiest around. I've literally teared up and choked from them. When a girl farts, RUN FOR ZEE HILLS!!

How's it going ESF?

It depends on what cheeks the farts are originating from, like the chick in your avatar, I would love it she dropPed trough, bent over and let em rip.......

FREAKED OUT YET?? LOL

It depends on what cheeks the farts are originating from, like the chick in your avatar, I would love it she dropPed trough, bent over and let em rip.......

FREAKED OUT YET?? LOL

What you mean to say is that you would eat a mile of her **** just to see where it came from.

Before I waff an air-biscuit, I always do the George Carlin "test fart."

just SQUARE IT UP!!! IE DO NOT LIFT-- plus it's a dead giveaway when you do the side lean technique-- usually the fake "cloth" seat will absorb it, if you have cheap ass or severely compressed cushions-- you're screwed, just hope it's not a SHART!

FREAKED OUT YET?? LOL

Now that is a great visual!! I can just imagine what that would look like from behind...

Latest resources

Back