Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

The_Russian

Low Level Pilot
Today I completed my first CONUS east to west cross country in a cabin class twin (PA-31-325). For me, it was an incredible learning experience which provided that feeling of freedom we can only get from GA flying. Some of the legs were flown under IFR, while some were completed under VFR.

The route of flight was PNE-DKX-RVS-AEG-HND-VCB. It took two days of hard flying to complete, with a stop in Knoxville for some business.

As soon as I can filter through the photos, I will post them on here. We'll be going back via Idaho and the Northern states.

congrats! im sure it was quite an experience
Thanks!

Hey man, sorry I missed you at JQF. We stoped by on Wenesday last week and got fuel on the way to Philly. We will probably stop by on the way back from Norfolk next week.

Anyone know where I can host some pictures?

What are you insinuating here avbug?

Why, what did you hear?

A simple question was asked; any perceived insinuation would be your own preconception, and therefore irrelevant and unfounded in the asking of the question. Can you not read?

Well, you didn't quite make it coast to coast. Pensylvania is not on the water, unless you count the Delaware River, and Vacaville is not on the water either. So this actually is not a coast to coast trip.

Geez tough crowd

Why, what did you hear?

A simple question was asked; any perceived insinuation would be your own preconception, and therefore irrelevant and unfounded in the asking of the question. Can you not read?
Why do you always do this?

Do you think it is unreasonable to assume that you would come on here to attack my professional lifestyle? You do it on a regular basis. God forbid I should try to have a decent discussion about GA flying on this forum with you poking around. Instead of clarifying your question and adjusting your demeanor, you respond to my question with an insult by insisting that I am illiterate.

You should have said:

"Sorry, I meant nothing by it. How do you like your new job? Looks like it was a fun trip."

Anything but what you said would have worked. However, you are a worthless jerk and an obvious, horrible divot in this entire forum.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back