Cmr

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Fins:
What you're writing is admirable, but let's be real here. How many do you think will really walk the walk? I've heard from everyone why he/she does what they do, right down to greenslipping while we had guys on the street.
What you're suggestion takes real UNION balls, what we belong to is an organization!

Uh, I think the Comair pilots have already proven that they walk the walk!

The judge's ruling was weak on the injunction. Let's see, if the Court of Appeals reverses the decision on the NWA F/A's, then he mentioned he would withdraw his injunction. Does anyone not think that this is all orchestrated against labor--yes, that includes UNIONIZED Pilots!

It's interesting that Rosa Parks was mentioned. There are lessons to be learned from the Civil Rights Movement. The lessons and actions apply to the situation we find ourselves in today. Oppression comes in many forms!

The Comair Pilots may be the catylist!

Last edited:
So that makes it acceptable to do while pilots are out on furlough?

I didn't say that. I have never, will never, greenslip while guys are on the street. However, I'll spell it out for you ......IT IS A CONTRACTUAL RIGHT! Whether it is right or not is up to the individual. I've made my opinion on it bright as the daylight....I don't do it!

I didn't say that. I have never, will never, greenslip while guys are on the street. However, I'll spell it out for you ......IT IS A CONTRACTUAL RIGHT! Whether it is right or not is up to the individual. I've made my opinion on it bright as the daylight....I don't do it!

You are right, you didn't say that...and you don't have to spell out anything to me. I asked you if it being a contractual right made it an acceptable thing to do while fellow pilots were out on furlough. While being non-committal about the ethics and brotherhood of your fellow pilots, you've clearly stated you have not and would not do it while pilots are furloughed.

I have no dog in this fight - thank you for your response.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back