Cmr

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Texx

NEW YORK, Feb 7 (Reuters) - Comair, a bankrupt unit of Delta Air Lines Inc. (DALRQ.PK: Quote, Profile , Research), on Wednesday was granted a preliminary injunction by a U.S. bankruptcy court halting any work action by its pilots related to an ongoing contract dispute.
In a hearing, Judge Adlai Hardin granted Comair's request. Comair is seeking to impose terms on its pilots as it tries to cut costs and emerge from bankruptcy along with its parent.

© Reuters 2007. All Rights Reserved.

Oh boy! That's gonna PO the CMR pilots, and rightly so. The RLA is so one-sided against labor it's ridulous. Good luck CMR guys and girls!

Shut ASA Down!
STRIKE STRIKE STRIKE!
If the Judge allows us to...........

I think it is time to challenge the authority of the Railway Labor Act in this instance.

It was illegal when Rosa Parks sat down on the bus, but she saw an unjust law, fought it, and it was changed.

It would seem a little peaceful boycott is in order. Anything illegal about almost 4,000 pilots all turning in their individual letters of resignation simultaneously?

Last edited:
I think it is time to challenge the authority of the Railway Labor Act in this instance.

It was illegal when Rosa Parks sat down on the bus, but she saw an unjust law, fought it, and it was changed.

It would seem a little peaceful boycott is in order. Anything illegal about almost 4,000 pilots all turning in their individual letters of resignation simultaneously?

Fins:
What you're writing is admirable, but let's be real here. How many do you think will really walk the walk? I've heard from everyone why he/she does what they do, right down to greenslipping while we had guys on the street.
What you're suggestion takes real UNION balls, what we belong to is an organization!

Anything illegal about almost 4,000 pilots all turning in their individual letters of resignation simultaneously?

Nope. And I've talked to some who are planning that exact senario. They already have other employment lined up too.

STRIKE ASA!
RELEASE US!

talked to a buddy of mine at CMR..he says that they are taking a pay cut of $2 or something like that...dont flame me to hard guys LOL

If all of the other airlines such as Delta, Cont., Jet Blue etc. would hire all of the guys with the 1000 pic and all the guys without it would be hired at all of the other regionals no questions asked it would be possible. Well good luck anyway guys.

Fins:
What you're writing is admirable, but let's be real here. How many do you think will really walk the walk? I've heard from everyone why he/she does what they do, right down to greenslipping while we had guys on the street.
What you're suggestion takes real UNION balls, what we belong to is an organization!

Good Luck to all.

737 Pylt. Hey Man you need some help with your avatar?, its all smudgy.

Latest resources

Back