Cleaning cabins on jetblue

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Mr. 170Guppy,

The chip on your shoulder will hold you back in life.
For your sake, grow up and think for yourself and forget about what the masses think. They'll never pay your bills.
Just friendly advice.

Deli Guy said:
I do not mind cleaning the cabins, it is when I am forced to dump the lavs that raises my blood pressure.
Go easy on the sodium, cuz once everyone accepts cleaning as the norm, the next thing you know, the F/O will be out there moving blue liquid around on his walkaround....you know, just to help out....team effort thing....

To get a way home, I'd do whatever asked. I'll help my my own FA's when it's convenient to try and build rapport.One should play team ball.

climbhappy said:
To get a way home, I'd do whatever asked. I'll help my my own FA's when it's convenient to try and build rapport.One should play team ball.

Wrong. Blatantly wrong. You are a guest on our airplane if you are "asked" to help clean that is a mistake. If I see you cleaning I will tell you to stop. What you do on your own airplane is up to you.

E170Guppykiller said:
AHHHH, the REAL Jetblue! I'll take my E-jet time somewhere else, thank you!

I'll tell you what.... I just hope to god that I don't run into you or your sniveling, wet behind the ears, little bit c h kind with a name like guppykiller...cause I'll shove my foot so far up your a s s that you'll be tasking "brown" for a week. If you had ANY experience whatsoever you'd know better then to have that as your screen name or put a sticker on your bag that says such a stupid thing.

Grow up kid !!!!!

Then come find me so I can let you know what brown can do for you.

You just got a free ride whats wrong with helping the crew pick up. If you don't like it jumpseat on someone else.

Latest resources

Back