• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Cleaning cabins on jetblue

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I hope most of the people bickering with E170Guppykiller KNOW that he's trollin. Otherwise, I'd have to question their common sense judgment. Other than that, I rather enjoy his input as he makes most threads a bit more lively and humorous. Actually, some of what he says holds a modicum of validity too.

Anyway, where can I get an E170Guppykiller sticker??!!:) :)

I've heard that our jumpseat committee at FDX is looking into the JetBlue cleaning cabins thing and may take action on the matter.

IHaveAPension said:
I've heard that our jumpseat committee at FDX is looking into the JetBlue cleaning cabins thing and may take action on the matter.

Uh yeah. I bet that's got JBLU quaking in their boots. "No more jumpseting on Fedex? Oh no!!"

I thought you guy weren't even taking off-line jumpseaters. What's all the posturing about? You guys are lucky to get a ride, cleaning cabins or not.

That jerk-off doesn't work for FedEx any more than his alter-ego(s) are an "E170Guppykiller" pilot or a CRJ pilot that flies at "410dude".

He is just another flamer running out of original schtick.

Skank said:
This is a really dumb place to submit this for discussion. The problem will be addressed. Doing it here neither helps the situation, nor does it look very professional. This is where the whiny MF'ers come to complain about the lousy Captain or FO they flew with last week. Don't be one of them.

i thought message boards were for discussion. i think this is the perfect place to talk about it. in fact this board did help the situation and got the wheels turning to correct it. coming in on this board and telling posters what to discuss or not too discuss and looking not professional doing it will not get you points. are you one of those CA or FO's those whiney MF'ers have complained about?

I always help clean the cabin after a flight......right up until the point I piece together the 4 sections of the USA Today.

Pilotbob3 said:
i thought message boards were for discussion. i think this is the perfect place to talk about it. in fact this board did help the situation and got the wheels turning to correct it.

This board had nothing to do with the issue getting addressed. In fact, everyone here is a Johnny-come-lately as the matter was resolved well before the first post.

Hey AKAAB, your avitar is an anti-cyclone not a hurricane! It is turning the wrong way to be anywhere close to Florida Mon.

Latest resources

Back