Cleaning cabins on jetblue

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Networ-King said:
I'll tell you what.... I just hope to god that I don't run into you or your sniveling, wet behind the ears, little bit c h kind with a name like guppykiller...cause I'll shove my foot so far up your a s s that you'll be tasking "brown" for a week. If you had ANY experience whatsoever you'd know better then to have that as your screen name or put a sticker on your bag that says such a stupid thing.

Grow up kid !!!!!

Then come find me so I can let you know what brown can do for you.

I was just thinking the same thing. I sucked holding your furlough letter wondering what your going to do until a recall comes along when all of a sudden you see this new big RJ park on the C gates in ORD. Right where you used to park your "Guppy". The one that used to pay $123hr (4th yr pay) in the right seat. Anyway back to reality.

Cheers,

Stillflyn

stillflyn said:
I was just thinking the same thing. I sucked holding your furlough letter wondering what your going to do until a recall comes along when all of a sudden you see this new big RJ park on the C gates in ORD. Right where you used to park your "Guppy". The one that used to pay $123hr (4th yr pay) in the right seat. Anyway back to reality.

Cheers,

Stillflyn

Holding the furlough letter is actually what "sucked". The only thing I sucked was wind.

Stillflyn

wake up and smell yourself

E170Guppykiller said:
AHHHH, the REAL Jetblue! I'll take my E-jet time somewhere else, thank you!

It never ceased to amaze me how a guy validates his self worth by the equipment he flies. Funny how the self righteous, sanctimonious attitude shows up when you get your first jet job flying a new shiny jet. Your experience in the right seat of the E170 isn't worthy to wipe the rectums of half the pilots on this form. You don't go from idiot to genius overnight when you're jerking someone else's gear in your new bicycle yoke RJ from the jungle.

Yes, please do take your vast PIC jet experience else where.

stillflyn said:

Cheers,

Stillflyn

Quit your bitching. $123/hr was/is not sustainable and you know it!!! This is the new reality and the 170/190 is the new future of domestic flying. I'll be upgrading soon and I'll welcome you to my right seat in the 170 anytime. Try it you'll actually like it here.

Networ-King said:
I'll tell you what.... I just hope to god that I don't run into you or your sniveling, wet behind the ears, little bit c h kind with a name like guppykiller...cause I'll shove my foot so far up your a s s that you'll be tasking "brown" for a week. If you had ANY experience whatsoever you'd know better then to have that as your screen name or put a sticker on your bag that says such a stupid thing.

Grow up kid !!!!!

Then come find me so I can let you know what brown can do for you.

You want a guppykiller sticker for your flight bag? I have extras that I made up. I'd love to get on at brown and have you shove your foot up my a s s as you say. Then I'd have you fired for harassment and move up a seniority number!!!!

E170Guppykiller said:
Quit your bitching. $123/hr was/is not sustainable and you know it!!! This is the new reality and the 170/190 is the new future of domestic flying. I'll be upgrading soon and I'll welcome you to my right seat in the 170 anytime. Try it you'll actually like it here.

He will be upgrading from Aft FA to Fwd FA. Pay remains the same at ~$20/hr

E170Guppykiller said:
You want a guppykiller sticker for your flight bag? I have extras that I made up. I'd love to get on at brown and have you shove your foot up my a s s as you say. Then I'd have you fired for harassment and move up a seniority number!!!!

Inexperienced, stupid, low time, and gay!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yup that about sums up little guppy boy here.....now how did you get around your mommy's parental control password for your computer?

Hey guys..

It's not, nor will it ever be, a guppykiller unless it makes SW go out of business.

'Kay?

E170Guppykiller said:

Just remember, those Flightbags with Guppykiller stickers have a funny way of vanishing from sight when left unattended in ops.

I hope you enjoy the efficiency marvel that your "E" series represents. Too bad that you will never participate in the improved economics that the "E" series will offer. And you are proud of it. Bonehead.

Mugs said:
Just remember, those Flightbags with Guppykiller stickers have a funny way of vanishing from sight when left unattended in ops.

I hope you enjoy the efficiency marvel that your "E" series represents. Too bad that you will never participate in the improved economics that the "E" series will offer. And you are proud of it. Bonehead.

Thats right mugs. Don't forget, piles excrement seem to land in some peoples bags too. Especially those with Guppykiller stickers.

Latest resources

Back