Clarification of CO's time requirements

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Take the hook out of your mouths, guys!

Anyone ever think for a moment this is flamebait?

Heck, the people who talk about CRM like this guy are the 4.0 Riddle guys, and even they wouldn't spout rhetoric like this on FI.

If he is at CO, rest assured, he'll get his own.

If you think you know where I am going with this, than you are probably thinking on track. There is a section in the back of the application for all the "bonus" points, and there is a slot for "OBAP Member". If you are 25, with no ATP, no PIC time, no Type Ratings, etc., certain things will still get you to the front of the line.

Whidbey, do you know Manwhore?

If you think you know where I am going with this, than you are probably thinking on track. There is a section in the back of the application for all the "bonus" points, and there is a slot for "OBAP Member". If you are 25, with no ATP, no PIC time, no Type Ratings, etc., certain things will still get you to the front of the line.

Regardless of this "section", these folks still don't get anymore preference than those with recommendations from current employees. I don't know of any that have been hired with no ATP, no PIC, no Type Ratings. They are just as qualified as anyone else with many having military, regional or major airline experience and plenty of quality flighttime.

Just reporting on what I have seen since I was hired. I'm sure it is not always the case, but it happens.

do you mean listening to a fat, balding captain about his 3rd ex wife that just turned 23 and is currently living in Argentina and can't speak English?

lol....

That pretty much describes the last few trips I've had. The last guy loved to tell me how much American women sucked. I finally had to remind him that I was happily married to my 1st wife, who is American. That shut him up for a while until he talked about how he needed to keep working past 60 to pay his 2 exes, pay for his boat and buy his kid a house.

That shut him up for a while until he talked about how he needed to keep working past 60 to pay his 2 exes, pay for his boat and buy his kid a house.

You should tell him the reason his kid has no credit is because she is a pole dancer.

Latest resources

Back