• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Clarification of CO's time requirements

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
and they realize the quality of your time when you're flying a high performance jet

Ha Ha Ha Ha! Now that's funny! I've flown with all types and I can't recall a time when I thought to myself "Man that guy has some serious skills! He must have flown one of those 'high performance' jets!"

By the way which ANG unit currently flies the raptor?

Last edited:
Blah blah blah, I'm a tool

Are you f'ing serious??? OH MY GOD, They changed runways!!! You don't have a clue dude. I'd flame away, but it would all be over your head. A prowler crew does more CRM on one sortie than you'll do all year.

I loved how you said "catch up to the jet." Whens the last time you saw 510 IAS under 1K', during a section low lever ingress and pop up attack. 250 under 10K and they changed runways! I'm so far behind!

It's not CRM that's the issue, it's probably just that guys get sick of you, and actually CAN do it themselves without you.

Scrapdude is running multiplane intercepts above 60K' and Mach 1.5, and you're saying "catch up." Holy crap I can't stop laughing.

Last edited:
Spend $100 for an associate membership to OBAP. That will get you in fast.

What the hell were A-10s doing at FL200, were they lost. Military guys are no better or no worse. Each is an individual case by case just like any other civilian. That is funny about catching up though....bad example. Try another route.

Scrapdude is running multiplane intercepts above 60K' and Mach 1.5, and you're saying "catch up." Holy crap I can't stop laughing.[/
quote]

ScrappyDoo isn't running those intercepts but the airplane computer is. He's just pushing buttons and moving a cursor around. Not a big deal at all.

Latest resources

Back