• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Citationshares lets 30 go

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
CitationShares is still the CLASS of the fractional industry. Our management handled a horible situation with the upmost respect that can be imagined. It is unfortunate for the people involved, but it is business. We need to respect that and move forward.

Yes sir, how high sir, may I have another. I have had the distinct displeasure of reading your crap for years now and am amazed that you can breath at all considering how far up managements nether-regions your head is.

If you had been alive during Casablanca's time you sure would not have been Bogey but rather Joseph Goebbel,s shoe polisher.

Textron/Cessna has the money to keep them on without even stretching themselves, and yet they resort to this. This will just cost more money to retrain folks later.

I feel for those let go. Good luck to you all and here is to hoping that better things are ahead for all of us!

It's kind of funny Bogart, Just because you think management handled the situation with class, you are automatically up their A$$. It sounds like someone is jealous that we get treated fairly without the constant fight. We might not be as big, but we are a much better ran company then most.

Interesting. I was talking to a few CS guys in GSO last Friday (there were three CJs there from CS Friday afternoon) and one of the guys said their trip had been canceled and that they would likely "sit for a few days". Not a good sign, most likely. But everyone there was big on the company and said they really liked it. Must be a pretty good place to work. Sounds like they're doing right by their people.

Best of luck guys!

But everyone there was big on the company and said they really liked it. Must be a pretty good place to work. Sounds like they're doing right by their people.

Sssshhhh. Nobody is allowed to speak well of their employer or enjoy their job around here unless they work for O Holy NetJets. :nuts:

The concept that because you can afford to keep people around in non-productive activity, you should. Obviously Cessna does not see this as some short term deal but one which will take some time.

I would love to know what SO said on the phone yeserday.....I wonder if they cancelled their christmas parties and maybe held off on a few new vp positions

Latest resources

Back