• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Citationshares lets 30 go

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That is the longest run-on sentence I have ever read...

Sorry man, but if that paragraph isn't being an ass, I don't know what is?

VRB115 Said;

I'am not so junior in age FYI these guy pushing 70 with kids out of college so on and so forth get out of the way so i can put my kid thru college can't get aviation out of blood rent an airplane for christ sake not trying to be an ass but it is what it is let the young bloods make a living they'll all be dead soon anyway LOL if they have not saved enough buy now shame on them i planned on retiring by age 58 thats out the window with the old timers taking up space sorry but that is the way i feel about it

Semore says;
As you posted above, get over it. Maybe their retirement plans are out the window as well now.

Your bellering seems pretty selfish considering this is a post about our fellow pilots losing their jobs.

You ought to be ashamed of yourself.

Last edited:
I'am not so junior in age FYI these guy pushing 70 with kids out of college so on and so forth get out of the way so i can put my kid thru college can't get aviation out of blood rent an airplane for christ sake not trying to be an ass but it is what it is let the young bloods make a living they'll all be dead soon anyway LOL if they have not saved enough buy now shame on them i planned on retiring by age 58 thats out the window with the old timers taking up space sorry but that is the way i feel about it

If I'm old and need to be pushed out to pasture then fine...

But I'm not leaving until there's a crop of folks that can speak English in a coherent manner, above a fifth grade level to replace me.

I was gonna put my papers in next week, but your post has put that off indefinitely.

If I'm old and need to be pushed out to pasture then fine...

But I'm not leaving until there's a crop of folks that can speak English in a coherent manner, above a fifth grade level to replace me.

I was gonna put my papers in next week, but your post has put that off indefinitely.

That is some funny s@#t

Well so far we have layoffs at Flight Options, XOjet, and Citations Shares. Coming in January: Flexjet. How about NJ? I wonder if they will make it though without any

Last edited:
I kept hearing from you frac guys that the frac business was recession proof. The rich will always spend and all that?

Shuddup.

We reject your reality and substitute our own! 1.

(footnote: 1. Adam Savage)

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back