Citationshares CJ3s

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
English,

You know of an operator out east that has two CJ2s and has a 3 and another 2 on the way. Too bad you wont work for peanuts.

PS I dont work there anymore - not that it matters, I wasn't on the CJ.

Pilot Base

Is there any talk of Citationshares possibly putting a base in the North Central part of the US? Like MSP or STP for example?

Fly High said:
Is there any talk of Citationshares possibly putting a base in the North Central part of the US? Like MSP or STP for example?

Here are the pilot bases as spelled out on their website:

BOS, HPN, EWR, BWI, ATL, MCO, FLL, MIA, ORD, DFW, DEN, LAX, SFO, PHX, CVG, SAT, STL, BNA, MCI, IAD

Would you consider ORD, STL or MCI as somewhat central? Doesn't look like MSP is incldued which is strange given that there are so many pilots in that area...

Capthuff said:
English,

You know of an operator out east that has two CJ2s and has a 3 and another 2 on the way. Too bad you wont work for peanuts.

PS I dont work there anymore - not that it matters, I wasn't on the CJ.

Yeah. I'm allergic to peanuts.

I thought you might have moved on. Best of luck to you in your new gig.

Just saw the first CJ3 online today....and yes new hires ARE going into the 3, bringing 2-3 a month untill the end of the year. The guys who are flying the 1 will stay in the 1, the 3 is its own fleet.

CptMark said:
Just saw the first CJ3 online today....and yes new hires ARE going into the 3, bringing 2-3 a month untill the end of the year. The guys who are flying the 1 will stay in the 1, the 3 is its own fleet.

Did you talk to the CJ3 guys? Any impressions? Looks fun to fly...

Latest resources

Back