Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Heavy Set

For the Citationshares folks,

When are the CJ3s expected on the line and how many do you expect through the end of 2005? Anyone out there actually flying them - any impressions? Are newhires being hired into the CJ3?

Lastly, from an owner perspective, what's the advantage of a owning a share of a CJ3 vs. the Bravo in terms of operating performance and share cost? Any big differences between the CJ3 and the Bravo?

Heavy Set said:
For the Citationshares folks,

When are the CJ3s expected on the line and how many do you expect through the end of 2005?

The deliveries start this month. I think 4 by the end of the year

Are newhires being hired into the CJ3?

Yes

I can't help with the rest. Sorry.

X

Will CS CJ1 pilots also fly CJ3s?

I think I saw a CJ3 a week ago at LAS. Looked longer than a CJ2 - very nice looking.

My question is, will the CJ1 guys at CS also be rated in the CJ3 or will they be distinct fleets?

XTW said:
I can't help with the rest. Sorry.

X

You don't know OR you WON'T tell...? Exactly what do you have to hide, Mr. X? TC

On Your Six said:
I think I saw a CJ3 a week ago at LAS. Looked longer than a CJ2 - very nice looking.

My question is, will the CJ1 guys at CS also be rated in the CJ3 or will they be distinct fleets?

I was curious about that too. Will the CJ1 pilots fly both the CJ1 and the CJ3 or will they have distinct pilot groups for each fleet?

Any CS guys out there? Bravo Pilot? Anyone else? ECHO ECHO ECHO

Can anyone at CS also break out the number of aircraft you have per fleet? How many Bravos, CJ1s, Excels, Sovereigns and now CJ3s? Thanks

On Your Six said:
Any CS guys out there? Bravo Pilot? Anyone else? ECHO ECHO ECHO

Can anyone at CS also break out the number of aircraft you have per fleet? How many Bravos, CJ1s, Excels, Sovereigns and now CJ3s? Thanks

The way I undertand it the CJ guys will get differences training and will fly both aircraft.

We currently have

13 CJ1
27 Bravo
21 Excel
1 Sovereign

2nd Sovereign and first CJ3 sometime this month.

Good luck

AA717driver said:
You don't know OR you WON'T tell...? Exactly what do you have to hide, Mr. X? TC

"I plead the 5th"
"Ignorance is bliss"
"No sir, I've never met her" (BTW-What would she want with me, I'm a fat, poor pilot)

These, Sir TC, are my mottos/credos. The rest of the stuff I just plain forgot in my old age.:p

Mr. X (I kind of like it!)

I REALLY want to fly the CJ3. Anyone have one they wouldn't mind lending to me for a while?

My beloved straight CJ was sold last week. WAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!

Latest resources

Back