• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CitationAir Recalls Started!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What did a bum ever do to you to deserve such an insult?

That's right! Obama is far worse than a bum. He's just like Hitler. I saw it on a poster on Fox so I know it's true. I even saw him as a scary Joker too so he must be real bad. Way badder than a bum...

I heard is middle name is the EXACT SAME as the former leader of Iraq. The one who we over threw! I've even heard that he might not be born in America and I do believe that is a requirement for President, so that former Senator must be real real bad.

Hyper, speak the truth brother!!!! You are a true American and smart too.

Gee, did that save any bucks at all then? Out less than a year. I'd imagine quite a few training events on both ends?

ultrarunner,

I believe that management made the decision to furlough based on the best information that they had at that time. It was not a decision that was made lightly. The current situation has changed and pilots are called back. That is the most important thing for us right now. After recall, we will be down to 16% on furlough, down from the slated 23%.

X

I wholeheartedly agree with your statement, glass. Unless you were being sarcastic, then I just look like a fool. But I still agree with your statement.

QUOTE]

I agree that recalls and hiring are great news, but I think they're happening in spite of Obama's anti-capitalist actions.

Glass was not being sarcastic. He's full of the Obama KoolAid.

I'll vote for Obama next time too. You can thank me for the improvement in the quality of all of our lives at the end of his next term. Remember: it took Bush 8 years to screw things up this badly, we're ("we" meaning Obama supporters) are going to need another time around the block to finish putting everything back in order. Reminder: my political affiliation is the "Best For America" party, neither Liberal nor Conservative.

Hey Conservatives! Saw this on your channel (Fox News) yesterday: Looks like Palin's going to make a run at the White House and she's considering Glenn Beck for a running mate!!! Holy Crap!!! I'm not sure I have a comment worthy of that one. Hahahaha!!!

I'll vote for Obama next time too. You can thank me for the improvement in the quality of all of our lives at the end of his next term. Remember: it took Bush 8 years to screw things up this badly, we're ("we" meaning Obama supporters) are going to need another time around the block to finish putting everything back in order. Reminder: my political affiliation is the "Best For America" party, neither Liberal nor Conservative.

Hey Conservatives! Saw this on your channel (Fox News) yesterday: Looks like Palin's going to make a run at the White House and she's considering Glenn Beck for a running mate!!! Holy Crap!!! I'm not sure I have a comment worthy of that one. Hahahaha!!!

And this has to do with recalls at CitationAir because? If you guys want to beat each other up about Bush and Obama, start another thread, myself and the other Furloughed CA pilots would like information about what is going on at CA.

And this has to do with recalls at CitationAir because? If you guys want to beat each other up about Bush and Obama, start another thread, myself and the other Furloughed CA pilots would like information about what is going on at CA.

Isent it amazing that our own company recalls and we have to hear about it on the forum? In-fact company sends out a blast E mail (which thank you the furloughed guys were finally copied on) 2 weeks ago and in it it lists the furloughs and states no recalls anticipated... I guess I will just never understand??? Congrats to the 16...come on the rest now!!!

Keep in mind all you Koolaid drinkers; the only reason you even have a job flying rich folks around is due to the capitalist beliefs; those that made our country what it is today. Under a liberalist regime, no one would be rich enough to afford this type of travel. All of the "capitalist" earnings would have already been STOLEN from our gubment and "dispersed" to those less willing to work for a living. They're much more attracted to the lure of leaching off those of us that actually do because they "deserve" it.

bush, palin, obama, biden, pelosi...they all SUCK. We've become a country of "don't offend anyone" and "let's kiss the world's a$$ cuz we've been so mean to them".
'Get rid of all the guns cuz they'll kill everybody-oh my God, run for your life the republicans have screwed us all up"!

Rebublican, democrat, libertarian, liberal, unaffiliated matters not. We're watching our civil liberties and independence from gubmnet go up in smoke while we cheer it on.

Gimme a break.

Are you including the 15.7 million unemployed Americans in this statment?
"You can thank me for the improvement in the quality of all of our lives"

In case you really believe the only place "we Conservatives!" get info from Fix News (so clever) Heres a .GOV website for reference.
http://www.bls.gov/news.release/empsit.nr0.htm

Last edited:
Please leave the political debate in the politics section of this website.

Congrats to the those that were recalled, and good luck to those still on furlough, hopefully things turn around for everyone very soon.

Latest resources

Back