Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Good news for my fellow aviators.

Whats the bad news? Still got 3 more years of this bum in office. :erm:

What did a bum ever do to you to deserve such an insult?

Ammendment to numbers, it's now 7 upgrades and 16 recalls, two airplanes added to the fleet this year, hopefully more to come next year!

85 furloughed right now. Also just heard the same as posted above...now up to 16 recalls. Great news and getting better.

Glad to hear the great news for you guys.

Is the general consensus that management over furloughed, or has business picked up that much? Or maybe a little of both?

85 furloughed right now. Also just heard the same as posted above...now up to 16 recalls. Great news and getting better.

Small correction, with the above mentioned recall, there will be 69 (giggity) pilots out on furlough.

Glad to hear the great news for you guys.

Is the general consensus that management over furloughed, or has business picked up that much? Or maybe a little of both?

I honestly think that the re-breanding has been very well accepted. The addition of a new type and service will certainly attract more, but this is just my opinion, I did have a fresh glass of Kool-Aide this morning.

As I said, RIGHT NOW, there are 85 pilots furloughed. When these 16 return, there will be 69 left. Great news.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back