• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CitationAir Recalls Started!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Please leave the political debate in the politics section of this website.

Congrats to the those that were recalled, and good luck to those still on furlough, hopefully things turn around for everyone very soon.

Good point, Under normal circumstances. Right now our liberty and freedoms are under attack, and if we do not stand up to these greedy power hungry politicians a few recalls will mean nothing.

James Madison :

"The ultimate authority...resides in the people alone."

"It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment upon our liberties. We hold this prudent jealousy to be the first duty of citizens and one of the noblest characteristics of the late Revolution.
The freemen of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise and entangled the question in precedents. They saw all the consequences in the principle, and they avoided the consequences by denying the principle. We revere this lesson too much ...to forget it."

Or if your aftcg
The ultimate authority...resides in himself.
After all he told us we can thank him for voting to elect and allow Obama to fix all our problems.

Say NO to tax increases! Paying more taxes = buying fewer (or cheaper) fractional shares... Just keep that in mind.

Congrats to the recalled pilots at CS!

That's right! Obama is far worse than a bum. He's just like Hitler. I saw it on a poster on Fox so I know it's true. I even saw him as a scary Joker too so he must be real bad. Way badder than a bum...

I heard is middle name is the EXACT SAME as the former leader of Iraq. The one who we over threw! I've even heard that he might not be born in America and I do believe that is a requirement for President, so that former Senator must be real real bad.

Hyper, speak the truth brother!!!! You are a true American and smart too.

awesome you get it!!!!!!

I'll vote for Obama next time too. You can thank me for the improvement in the quality of all of our lives at the end of his next term. Remember: it took Bush 8 years to screw things up this badly, we're ("we" meaning Obama supporters) are going to need another time around the block to finish putting everything back in order. Reminder: my political affiliation is the "Best For America" party, neither Liberal nor Conservative.

Hey Conservatives! Saw this on your channel (Fox News) yesterday: Looks like Palin's going to make a run at the White House and she's considering Glenn Beck for a running mate!!! Holy Crap!!! I'm not sure I have a comment worthy of that one. Hahahaha!!!

There are intelligent people on here.

Say NO to tax increases! Paying more taxes = buying fewer (or cheaper) fractional shares... Just keep that in mind.

Congrats to the recalled pilots at CS!

Ding ding ding!

Cheaper fractional shares is my bread and butter...

85 gallons of JetA = 454 miles an hour

Just make sure you don't ask for a raise. Then they will have to raise prices.

"Reminder: my political affiliation is the "Best For America" party, neither Liberal nor Conservative."
You must have meant "Best for the world" Screw America?

I'll vote for Obama next time too. You can thank me for the improvement in the quality of all of our lives at the end of his next term. Remember: it took Bush 8 years to screw things up this badly, we're ("we" meaning Obama supporters) are going to need another time around the block to finish putting everything back in order. Reminder: my political affiliation is the "Best For America" party, neither Liberal nor Conservative.

Hey Conservatives! Saw this on your channel (Fox News) yesterday: Looks like Palin's going to make a run at the White House and she's considering Glenn Beck for a running mate!!! Holy Crap!!! I'm not sure I have a comment worthy of that one. Hahahaha!!!

Lets see how you feel when the current administration does not meet their budget goals and decides to surtax the group that not only pays for your job but is instrumental in growth of our economy.. Yes i am talking about rich people.. They call the shots, They stimulate this economy, and produce jobs. An extra 5% tax might not sound like much but when you make millions per year that extra 5% is what is spent on the buzzsaw you fly around. The general opinions shared by most frac pilots up until a year ago was that the rich would pay for the luxury regardless of fuel cost, price, administration, taxes, economy etc.... I have heard it over and over again.. Now here we are with the fracs putting 25% of their pilots on the street..

Meanwhile the bottom feeding worthless scum that sucks the life out of this country except for providing content for jokes collects all the benefits while not making any contribution to society.

When you look at what America represented around ww2 and look at us now it just makes me sick.. Our founding principles and constitution are being burned in front of our very eyes..

Lets see how you feel when the current administration does not meet their budget goals and decides to surtax the group that not only pays for your job but is instrumental in growth of our economy.. Yes i am talking about rich people.. They call the shots, They stimulate this economy, and produce jobs. An extra 5% tax might not sound like much but when you make millions per year that extra 5% is what is spent on the buzzsaw you fly around. The general opinions shared by most frac pilots up until a year ago was that the rich would pay for the luxury regardless of fuel cost, price, administration, taxes, economy etc.... I have heard it over and over again.. Now here we are with the fracs putting 25% of their pilots on the street..

Meanwhile the bottom feeding worthless scum that sucks the life out of this country except for providing content for jokes collects all the benefits while not making any contribution to society.

When you look at what America represented around ww2 and look at us now it just makes me sick.. Our founding principles and constitution are being burned in front of our very eyes..

Amen Brother!! Couldn't have said it better myself!

Latest resources

Back